[Final]

"Tooru! They're leaving! Come say good-bye!" Oikawa's mom yells. "I'm sorry. He hasn't come out of his room after he found out about the moving."

"He must feel upset." your dad said. You shook your head. It was probably not that.

"Can I say goodbye to him then? I don't want to leave without saying goodbye to him," you ask your dad. He nods.

"Make it quick." your dad said. You smile and started running inside the house.

In his room, Oikawa was laying down on the bed, throwing the multi-colored volleyball up that goes right back to his hands. He looks at the ceiling and closes his eyes. An image of you started to pop up. When his eyes open again, he couldn't see you. The captain gets up and walks to the door. When the model opens the door, he sees you about to knock on the door. You guys look at each other with surprise. He quickly slams the door. You started knocking.

"Tooru! Please come out! I don't want to say good-bye to you like this!" you yelled. You heard no answer and gave up on knocking. "Fine. At least listen to me then. I love you Tooru."

"What?" he asks, softly. Tears started to flow from your eyes. He could hear you crying. It was then he realized that you called his name last night. That she wanted to tell him all this time but he never gave you a chance too because he was too convinced that you liked Kageyama.

"I love you Tooru. I didn't want to leave you like this. I didn't want to give up on till the end. You kept avoiding me. I thought you hate me. I'm sorry. I moved on from Tobio. You were always there when I felt gloomy. When you smiled at me, my sadness goes away. I wanted you to be by my side even though I felt selfish for liking you when I just got over Tobio. I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you before I left. Goodbye Tooru," You started to walk away, wiping your tears but they still kept flowing.

"Wait!" Oikawa yells, opening the door. You turn around, looking surprised. "Idiot... You loved me all this time?!"

"Y-Yeah." you answered as he hugs you.

"Don't leave!" he yells. "I love you too. I don't hate you, how could I hate you? I wanted you to look at me! I thought you loved Tobio still. Don't leave. Stay here with me. Please."

"If that's what you want, Tooru." your dad said, laughing. He was blushing with embarrassment.

"Dad!" you yelled, looking embarrassed.

"Does this mean you two are going to get married? Yes! I wanted (Y/N) for my daughter in law." Oikawa's mom said happily.

"Mom!" Oikawa cries. "You guys need to leave! I want to be alone with (Y/N) for a moment."

"Kay, kay." everyone said. You look at Oikawa surprised and started laughing with him. Oikawa kisses you which you gave him back.