7-25

"Tooru!! Can you go grocery shopping for me?" Oikawa's mom asks. While Oikawa's mom was cooking for everyone, Oikawa was just lazying around watching some volleyball videos from different teams play them.

"Ehh? Why me? Ask (Y/N) to do it!" Oikawa said, picking up a chip to eat. He throws the chip in his mouth and started to eat it. He suddenly gets hit on the head by a book. "Ow!" he turns to his mom who had a vein pop out of her head.

"Don't get (Y/N) to do your chores! Now go!" Oikawa's mom said.

"No, I can do it." you said, coming down the stairs. "Unless Oi-, Tooru," fixing your mistake, "Tooru wants to come with."

"Tooru! Go with her! You know how there are dangerous guys around." his mom said, going back inside the kitchen. You look at Oikawa as he sighs and turns off the television.

"Give me 5 minutes," Oikawa said, walking upstairs.

"Kay," you said, cheerfully. After 5 minutes of waiting, you two had gone grocery shopping.

"Hi, miss! A pretty flower for a pretty girl like you." the florist said, handing you a rose. Your cheeks turn pink to the randomness that the florist had pop up in the middle of nowhere.

"Thank you! But I'm nowhere near pretty." you denied. "Oikawa, come over here."

"Good evening, you two couples shopping for your family?" the old women chuckled.

"We aren't a couple!" you denied very loudly. "Just an acquaintance!"

An arrow shot Oikawa's head. He felt hurt when you had said that. The captain wanted to be more than just an acquaintance. Another man had also come up to you to advertise his products. "Want to buy this delicious beef?"

"How much?" you ask, smiling.

"500 yen." the man answered.

"450 yen." you bargain.

"No.," the man said, shaking his head. "500 or nothing."

"Kay, let's go Oikawa," you said, looking annoyed.

"W-Wait! 450 yen it is!" the man said, giving in. You turn around, with a sparkly aura around you.

"Really? Thanks!" you said, happily. Oikawa looks at you, having fun while he stood there, thinking about how he can be watching his volleyball videos right now. He looks at you, wondering why you're smiling so much since it didn't seem like a big deal. "Oikawa, can we go somewhere?"

"Where to?" Oikawa asks. "I have to do stuff at home too you know."

"You didn't have to come if you didn't want. It's fun to bargain," you said, cheerfully. "I'm still learning how to do it though."

"Is that a big deal? You're grinning too much." Oikawa comments.

"Is it weird? I don't think so. Now come on, to our next destination." you said, pointing to the sun, sounding like a kid starting a new adventure. Oikawa laughs to that. You started to walk, feeling embarrassed that Oikawa was laughing at you.

"So where are we going? You didn't answer that." Oikawa asks, smiling. He was just about to grab your hand but hesitated. The captain looks to see you were holding the bags and he was holding nothing. He grabs the bag from you in an angrily way. You looked shocked at what the model did just now.

"What's up with you?" you ask, looking annoyed.

"A girl like you shouldn't get to carry a heavy burden-"

"Let a guy like you do to the carrying?" you giggled. "What was that? Are you trying to act cool?"

"Shut up! I was only helping! You should be more grateful!" Oikawa yells.

"Yeah, yeah," you said, laughing it off. You stopped at a bookstore and points at it. "Well. Shall we head in?"

"A bookstore?" Oikawa asks.

"Yeah. I wanted to check out a new light novel that came out," you said, happily. "Ah! There it is. Hold up for a second, Oikawa."

She's still calling me 'Oikawa.' Oikawa thoughts to himself. What's wrong with calling me Tooru?!

As you got back, you see Oikawa puffing his cheeks, avoiding eye contact, looking annoyed. You look at him confused with a question mark appearing in front of you, "What's up with you?"

"Nothing." Oikawa pouts.

"Then why are you sulking?" you ask, looking irritated.

"I'm not sulking! Why don't you call me by Tooru?!" Oikawa asks.

"Huh?! I do. At home only though."

"Call me that from now on then." Oikawa cries.

"We aren't even close..." you said, looking creep out.

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" Oikawa stomps away.

"Tooru, wait up!" you yelled, running up to him. He stops making you hit his back. You noticed how broad his back was. It made you felt safe all of a sudden. He turns around having a sparkly aura around you. He grabs both of your hands and smiles.

"Did you just call me Tooru?!"

"Why are you so happy? I called you Tooru many times before," you ask.

"It felt like the first time though." Oikawa smile happily, still holding your hand till you two go home. Your eyebrow was raised at him and as you made a sigh with disbelief and made an eye roll.

"You're strange."