16-25

Ah. Shit. What do I do if Tobio accepts her confession? As much as I want (Y/N) to be happy.. I'd want her to get rejected. Pretty heartless for saying that, huh? I can't help it.

As (Y/N) run to the setter, Oikawa looks at you with pain. I don't want to give up on you. I don't. If you get rejected can you accept my feelings for you? Don't you know how I feel for you every day? Don't you know what I look like when I see you like this? I looked at a distance back then when you were laughing with Tobio.. But you never realized. If you stay by my side.. There is nothing I want but volleyball. Is it bad if I want you to get rejected? I can't imagine a day without you. Can't you accept the feelings I feel for you once this is over? Will you look at me once you get rejected?

As Oikawa sees (Y/N) flops to the ground while Tobio walks away--at that moment, Oikawa wanted to punch Tobio for rejecting you. But how could he? Right now, he wanted to go to you. "(Y/N)!" his voice yells as its trembling. When he called your name, it was loud and long. I'm glad. I'm glad. She got rejected. I want to be by her side. Now that Tobio is gone, can you look at me now?

"Tobio?" you ask, looking at the setter coming up to you. But it wasn't Kageyama. It was Oikawa. Your eyes went from open to closed, hoping that this was just a sorrowful dream.

"(Y/N)!" Oikawa yells. He picks you up, you in his arms. Don't like Tobio anymore. Forget about him now. I'll be the one to help you smile now. Let go of him.

Don't blame Oikawa for having these selfish thoughts. Of course, you would have selfish thoughts towards the person you like. Even you have selfish thoughts on the person you love. You want to cherish them, wanting to stand by their side. Smiling. What is the feeling of mutual love? Is it joyous just like how you dream?