11-25

It's been a day since the kiss happened. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. You didn't ignore him. You didn't look embarrassed. What happened instead? You acted normal. Like the kiss didn't happen. But it did happen. You knew it and so did Oikawa. Whenever Oikawa gets near you, instead of him thinking you would look embarrassed, it would be him who gets embarrassed?

Wait. Could it be? That (Y/N) doesn't see me as a man at all?! N-No way. It's probably causing she doesn't know. "(Y-Y/N)." Oikawa said, about to grab your hand. You quickly pull back your hand looking embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah?" you ask.

"Did you remember what happened the other day?" Oikawa asks.

"The kiss?" you ask, looking down. Ah. So she did knew. "W-Why did you kiss me anyway? Don't you know I like Tobio?"

Ouch.

"Yeah. I know you do."

"Then you reason..?" you ask, looking embarrassed. Oi, oi. Really? I can't answer that. Why is it? Why did I kiss her? There's only one reason why would I do so? I hate to admit it.. But I like her! Shit. Did I actually say that? If I tell her, she's just going to reject me. The only eyes she ever had were Tobio after all.

"I don't know." your eyes widened with shock. You threw something at Oikawa.

"Idiot!" You quickly went to your room and lock it. You were smiling. Thank God, it wasn't because he liked you. Your heart was pounding as you grab the hem of your skirt.

Shit. Did I make her mad? Wait. Does that mean... I stole (Y/N)'s first kiss?! True, it was your first kiss but you didn't care about it. If it wasn't with Tobio, then you wouldn't have to count it as your first kiss. Oikawa stops at your door and knocks it once.

"(Y/N). I lied. The reason why I did it was that I like you. No. I'm in love with you."