15-25

The feeling of unrequited love is sad. It's even sadder once you confess and it feels like everything is done. That you have to give up and search onto anew. Most people say that first love doesn't work out. But you would refuse to believe it. But the ending of your first love is coming to an end. When you love a person that is unrequited, it's sad. You want to see that person. You want to know how he's doing. After the confession, you would need to tell yourself to forget about him. That you need to give him up. After all the time you felt for that one guy, it's sad that you have to give it up.

"TOBIO!!!" you yelled. He could see tears coming out of your eyes. "I love you! For the longest time, I love you and only you!"

You could see the setter blushing with embarrassment. He looks at you to see you were serious about this. He sighs and looks serious. "I'm sorry. I can't think of anything right now but volleyball. I never thought of you that way as well. I'm sorry."

Ah. I was right. I got rejected. Why was I giving myself so many expectations? I knew it. Idiot. It was never meant to be for you and him.

The "sorry" echoed in your head. Your eyes looked empty for a second. You were desperately trying to smile. You knew it in your head that this was coming for you. You knew it. But didn't want to believe it. Even if there was that one percent chance of hope in you. It was shattered into a million pieces. While smiling, you were able to thank Tobio and ask him to leave you alone for a moment.

Fuck this. Fuck my life. Ah. The pain of unrequited love. It hurts deeply. As it comes to an end. Tears started to fall rapidly as Oikawa runs to you.