22-25

"Tooru... I-" Oikawa passes you like you weren't even there. "Why?" He stops and looks at you. He waits for you to continue but you didn't. Oikawa makes a pain expression and continues to walk off. Your eyes narrow down to the ground. Why did things have to go this way? Why do misunderstandings happen? Was there even a misunderstanding to begin with? Your dad who was passing by saw this happened.

"(Y/N). There's something I wanted to talk to you about." he said. When you turn around to face your father, he knew that you were pulling off a smile but it wasn't a real one. You just didn't want to see your father upset more then he was when he first came to the house.

Your father knew how much you were suppressing your feelings and he didn't want to see that. He looked at himself, thinking what has he done wrong as a father? Could it be that (Y/N) just needs a fresh start? You even had an appearance change and lately, the house just feels gloomy. In your dad's mind, he didn't want to see you suffer. Something has to change.

"Yes, dad?" you ask, still smiling.

"Ne, do you want to move?" It had suddenly hit him. That he should move. That he should start anew. He thought that you should make new friends, find new love, anything. He wants you to be happy. If something was pulling you down now in your life that you couldn't open up to him, maybe somewhere else would be better.

"Huh?"

"We can build a brand new life. I have enough money saved finally, and I think maybe we should." You look at him with your first instinct, denying the suggestion. But it also hit you too. You could start over. That way you wouldn't have to trouble the Oikawa family or "Tooru" himself. He can forget about you and he'll be able to be happy as well.

"Sure." you agreed. You put your hand behind your back, clenching it. You smiled, "If that's what you want."