9-25

"(Y/N), the bath is ready for you." Oikawa said, opening the door to your room. You were laying down, in your room, still wearing your pajamas. You were sleeping like you didn't care for the world. You look at peace. As Oikawa gets closer, he quickly turns around. This is such a bad idea. But I just want to see (Y/N)'s face! What do I do if she wakes up? Oh wait, I can just tell her that the bath is ready for her and that I wasn't peeking at her sleeping or something!

Oh, fuck it. He turns around with his cheeks flushed. As the model gets closer and closer, he sees tears running from your eyes. Your eyes were closed but still, tears were coming out. Oikawa flinches as he remembers the phone incident. Did you miss Tobio that much? Can't you stop looking at a guy giving you so much grief and sorrow? Just stop. Just stop. Just stop looking so painful. It makes me want to hug you and comfort you. If it was me. If it was me, I would never let you feel this way. If you don't stop, I can't control my feelings for you.

Without thinking, Oikawa closes his eyes and puts his hand on your cheek. He leans in to kiss you on the lips. He opens his eyes, putting his hand over his lips, turning bright red. You opened your eyes, looking sleepy. At that moment, you knew what happened. You felt your lips touched someone. You touch your lips and look at Oikawa, realizing it wasn't a dream. No one said a word. No one moved. Just complete pure silence.

"I wanted to tell you that the bath is ready for you." Oikawa laughs it off. He walks out and went to his room, blushing to what happened. His face was all red. What happened? Did that just happen? The reason for all the teasing in the past, the reason that he was in so much pain, was it because Oikawa had feelings for you?

(Y/N), who was still in the room, her face all red, thinking if the Grand King liked you or not. He would tease his precious kohai, no wait, Oikawa knew that you have feelings for Kageyama, right?

At the same time, you both thought to yourself, how are you going to talk to each other now?