21-25

"Tooru. Food's ready," you said. He opens the door and looks at you. Oikawa passes you without a word. What happened? Why was he avoiding you? It truly bothered you, but you weren't able to say a word to him. It was impossible as he was ignoring you. There were a few times where you wanted to communicate, but with how he was acting, you started to lose sight of what you wanted to say.

It's been more than a week. You guys haven't got a normal conversation. He kept avoiding you, ignoring you. You didn't understand. It was bothering you, but you didn't bother to make a move anymore. How did it let it come to this? The awkwardness and the silence was something you just couldn't understand. Didn't he love you?

Oikawa still loves you but right now he wants to forget about you. He couldn't compete with Kageyama. Even if Kageyama did reject you, Kageyama might change his mind about you and you guys might end up being together. He thought he could mend your wounds. Oikawa thought he could be your king. Oikawa was wrong though. Just because you got rejected, there is still a chance for you even now. You had hope. Just because someone rejected you, doesn't mean there is no hope for you. The only difference was that he knows. That's what Oikawa believed.

Oikawa walks in the living room as he sees you on the couch, dialing someone's number.

"Hello? Tobio?" you said, with a smile on your face. Oikawa flinches. Oikawa looks down, looks up again, continuing what was he was about to do. You turn around to see Oikawa, who looks at you blankly, probably feeling disappointed as he goes up the stairs. You look at him sadly.

What made him angry? What did you do wrong? Did you say something to tick him off? Or did you do something?

Or here's a better question to ask. Do you still have feelings for Kageyama?