Taelous

"Hey, Jaebum." Minho twirled the knife around his fingers.

"Yes, Alpha." Jaebum straightened his back.

"It's Starry Night Pack's anniversary tomorrow, isn't it?"

"Yes." Jaebum tried to answer shortly.

"All the Pack Alphas will attend, right?" Minho smirked.

"Yes, Alpha. Every Pack Alpha will attend."

"This means, Jungkook and his dear hyungs will also attend, right?"

"Of couse they will. They're the closest friend of Starry Night." Jaebum shrugged his shoulders. Minho's smirk widened.

In reality he wanted to say, 'Of course they will attend, dumbass! They attend it every year!' and roll his eyes.
But sadly, he can't do that.

"Jungkook found his mate this year. Kim Taehyung is Jungkook's mate. This means, Jungkook will bring him to the celebration." Minho's smirk grew more.

Jaebum's eyes widened. Now he understood why Minho was looking so happy since yeasterday.

"Y-Yes, Alpha." He stuttered.

'This fucker was surely planning something!' He cursed The Alpha in his mind.

Minho then piereced the knife on the table with full force and broke the glass of it. His sinister smirk still adorning his face.

"Prepare for the trip, Jaebum. After all, we're going to the Starry Night Pack tomorrow. "

No one's POV

"Hyung, why are we going to the Starry Night pack? What's the occasion?" Taehyung asked.

"Kook didn't tell you?" Yoongi asked while driving.

"He was busy the whole day yesterday and looked really tired. So, I didn't ask him." Taehyung walked his fingers through Jungkook's hair, who was sleeping on his lap.

"Oh, I see. Well, it's Starry Night Pack's 100th anniversary. Every year they celebrate this day with great enthusiasm." Yoongi said.

"Yeah! You know Tae, they organise a fair, a formal party and a big feast. Nobody sleeps in Starry Night on this day. They also invite every Pack Leader and some of their pack members. At 12 o'clock fireworks light up the whole sky. It looks so damn beautiful!" Jimin excitedly explained the whole thing.

"Yeah, I know that you're mostly excited for the food." Yoongi teased his mate.

"Hey! Don't say anything about my food! FOOD IS LIFE!" Jimin pouted and jokingly hit Yoongi's hand.

"Tae, didn't you go to Starry Night's anniversary before? Minho always attends it as Black Rose's Alpha." Yoongi took a left turn.

"Nope. He asked me to go with him before. But I refused. I didn't want to go anywhere with that bastard." Tae was still massaging The True Blood Alpha's head.

"You're right. I can't tolerate him too. I hate how arrogant he is!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Calm down, Jimin. You're gonna wake Kook up." Yoongi said.

"You were a little late, hyung. He already woke me up." Jungkook yawned.

"Oh..sorry about that." Jimin scratched his nape.

"Kookie, you still look tired. Want to sleep some more?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope. I think I'll be okay now. Also, we'll reach soon." Jungkook sat up straight.

Taehyung wanted to protest and tell him to again lie down. He missed the feeling of Jungkook's warmth. But, decided against it because, it would be embarrassing. After all, he still didn't confess his feelings.

"Hyung, did Namjoon hyung already reached?" Jungkook asked.

"Yep. Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Hobi reached 2 hours ago. They called while you were sleeping." Jimin answered.

Jungkook nodded his head. He was still a bit sleepy and his throat was dry so he didn't say anything.

"Hey, drink some water." Taehyung passed him a water bottle.

"Thanks, Tae." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, making him blush.

Taehyung has been like this since he realized he likes Jungkook. He would blush at Jungkook's smile and the slightest touch. He will become all red from his neck to ears.

"Tae, you're red. Aren't you feeling alright?" Jungkook worriedly asked.

"Huh? O-Oh no no, I'm fine! It's j-just a bit hot in here! Y-Yeah, that's right.." Taehyung replied in a hurry.

The True Blood Alpha looked at him suspiciously but decided to not ask him any further questions.

"Fine, if you say so. Yoongi hyung, how long will it take to reach?"

"We will reach in another 10 minutes.  We've already entered their territory." Yoongi replied.

"Jungkook-ah, do you want to eat something? Jin hyung packed some snacks for. We already ate some so, only your ones are left." Jimin said

"Nah, I'm not hungry. You guys can have my share too."

"Okay."

After that, Jimin and Taehyung finished the rest of the chips and juice. Jimin fed Yoongi some chips too.

"Brats, get down. We're here." Yoongi said as he parked the car.

They got down one by one. Jungkook was the last to get down. Suddenly,  some guy just ran past all of them and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Jungkook-ah! I missed you!" The guy said.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes and glared at the new guy. Who the hell was this guy and why is he hugging his Jungkook! On top of that, why was his heart burning! He wanted to shove the guy and hug his mate. Thoughts like this filled the Supreme Omega's mind.

He experienced jealousy in the past. But, this was a whole new level.

Just, who the hell was this guy!