Fluffy

Taehyung woke up in the afternoon. When he opened his eyes, Jungkook wasn't in the room. But his scent surrounded the whole place, which meant he recently left. Even though it was really comfortable for Taehyung, he still got up. After all, he missed lunch and was too hungry to laze around. He felt like he could eat a whole cow.

'How did I sleep for so long?' He thought.

He was still in the clothes in which he came at Starry Night. So he decided to freshen up and wear something more comfortable. Soft and comfy clothes are the best, aren't they?

 Soft and comfy clothes are the best, aren't they?

Then he came downstairs. Yoongi was lying down and watching TV on the biggest couch of the living room.

"Hey, hyung. What are you watching?" He asked the Alpha.

"Nothing interesting. Just watching some cat videos."

Taehyung went to sit beside him. He took Yonngi's legs and placed them on his lap.

"Where are the others?"

"Namjoon and Jungkook went with Yugeyeom to help him with some work. Jin hyung, Hobi and Jimin went to the market because Jin hyung wanted to eat sushi." Yoongi replied.

"Oh..I see." Suddenly Taehyung's
stomach growled and he rubbed it.

"You missed lunch, didn't you? Kook told us that you were sleeping. You might be hungry."

"Well, a little bit." Afther he said this, his stomach growled more loudly than before.

"Scratch that, I'm too hungry. Where's the kitchen? I'll go and have something."

"The maid's might be in their rooms by now. It's their rest time and I'm not letting you have snacks. You gotta have some real food. Come with me." Yoongi got up from the couch and pulled Taehyung with him.

Yoongi took him to the kitchen and made him sit on the kitchen counter. After that, he went to the fridge and took out some chicken and vegetables.

"Hyung, are you going to cook?" Taehyung asked.

He has never seen Yoongi cook in their pack except the time they went camping. Jin said that Yoongi was just too lazy to cook, even for himself. He would only cook when Jin would be outside and one of them were too hungry.

"Yes, I'm not letting you stay hungry or eat snacks. It's not good for your health."