Eomma Mania

Taehyung's POV

I'm now sitting on Jungkook's bed. After I accepted the challenge, he told me that I have to stay in his room, with him . To be honest, I'm enjoying this challenge. His room smells just like him. He smells like the first rain after a hot summer. His smell is just so refreshing.

And the plus point is, he's so handsome. I'm sure that I can cut an apple with his jawline. His muscles flex so sexily that I had difficulties to not jump upon him then and there in his office. His lips are so pink and beautiful. His smirk is too hot. But, whenever he smiles, he looks like a cute little bunny.

I can already feel that I am going to fall for him sooner or later. I have heard about him in my pack. He's the most powerful alpha of all times. He is ruthless to his enemies but he's also famous for his kindness. But, I don't believe in people's saying. I will personally test him myself.

He must think that I'm not that difficult person to handle. But, he doesn't know that Kim Taehyung isn't an easy nut to crack.

Game on Jeon, Because, I'm going to test you in every possible way.

Someone stopped the train of my thoughts by bursting through the door of the room while shouting

"Where is my baby Jungkook's mate? I want to see him or her."

The man who is shouting now is quite handsome. He is tall, has broad shoulders, pink plump lips. From his scent I can tell that he's an omega and he is marked by his mate.

"Jin hyung!!! What are you doing?!? Taehyung will think that you're crazy if you shout like that!!!" Jimin also entered in the room while shouting.

So, the handsome Omega's name is Jin. Nice name. I think he's also my hyung because Jimin looks like my age.

"Shut up you short mochi!!! I'm here to see my baby's mate. I want to meet my future daughter-in-law or son-in-law . But, I actually want a son-in-law." Jin hyung whispered the last sentence.

"I think your wish came true." I said.

Both of them then looked at me. But, then in less than a second Jin hyung was squishing my cheeks.

"Omo, aren't you the cutest thing alive. You look so adorable. I can hug and cuddle you all day long." Jin hyung said.

"Hyung, at least introduce yourself to him!  And stop squishing him, or else he's going to burst like a balloon!!!" Jimin screamed.

"Yeah, you're right. Hi, Taehyung! I'm Kim Seok Jin. Mate of Kim Namjoon, who is one of the governor of Jungkook's army. You can call me Jin hyung or eomma. Tell me something about youself."

"Hello, my surname is also Kim and I'm 24 years old. I'm from the Black Rose Pack and was kept as a prisoner here after the war."I smiled while answering him.

"Awwh, you're smile is so gorgeous! And don't worry, I'm going to whoop Jungkook's ass for keeping you as a prisoner!" Jin hyung smiled widely .

"Oh, then we are the same age and both of us are Jungkook's hyungs!!!" Jimin suddenly but excitedly said.

"Wait a minute, Jungkook's younger than us? What's his age???" I asked Jimin.

"Jungkook's only 22."

Oooh, get ready Jeon Jungkook, I found my first weapon to tease you.