Our Time Together Pt - 1

Jungkook's POV

We are now getting ready to head outside . The hyungs advised me to get close to Taehyung. I'm ready to go out.

( Imagine him without the bag and cap

( Imagine him without the bag and cap. )

Taehyung is in the bathroom. He took some of my clothes and accessories to wear.

"Tae, are you not ready yet?" I asked him.

"Wait for 5 minutes Kookie!!!" He replied from the bathroom.

"Okay."

I started scrolling in my phone. After at least 10 minutes later , I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

"Hey, Kookie. I'm ready to go now." Taehyung said.

I looked up from my phone. But, after I saw the sight in front of me, I couldn't believe my eyes. There stood Taehyung wearing my clothes, looking so beautiful.

He was wearing some of my comfy clothes, which I don't wear that muchbecause of its bright colors

because of its bright colors.

"Umm....Jungkook..."

His voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at him closely and noticed that he was blushing.

"You are looking gorgeous." I said.

"Thank you, you also don't look bad yourself." He replied.

"In fact, you look hot." He added this sentence and I felt like my stomach was going to burst from happiness.

"Thanks, babe. Now, let's go or else, we will be late." I said.

"Okay, let's go!!!!!" He said and ran outside the room while laughing.

"Such a kid I got as my mate." I laughed and followed him.

Taehyung's POV

After coming outside the bathroom I was shocked after seeing Jungkook. He was looking so hot. Totally " Daddy Material " .

Jungkook is now driving us to the shopping mall. My eyes went to his thick thighs.

"Choke me daddy." I whispered.

"Did you say something, Tae?" He asked me.

"Nope" I denied.

"I think you forgot that we're werewolves, Tae. So, I heard the whole 'choke me daddy' thing." He smirked.

I was about to stay silent but then chose to bring back the sassy Taehyung .

"Oh daddy, you don't know how much I want you to choke me with your thighs or something more interesting. But we have to wait until we both fall in love with each other, you know? After that we can fulfill all our fantasies about each other." I said.

"As you say baby. I am going to wait for you. I have waited this long for you, so I can also wait for the rest of my life too. But, I can assure you that I am never going to give up on you." When he said this, I could see sincerity in his eyes.

I can say that, he's loyal to me . Each and every sentence he said is true. I have heard in my pack that he's true to his words. Now, I can see what they meant. His eyes are screaming that he's never going to betray me.

Oh Jungkook, what are you doing to me.....

Jungkook's POV

We arrived at Seoul Shopping Complex. I parked the car and after that we entered the mall.

"So, Tae, to which store you want to go?"

"Gucciiiii !!!!!" He ran towards the store and I followed him. What a kid I got! I feel like I'm his dad. Ooops, sorry, I forgot that I'm not his dad. I'm his 'Daddy' .

When I entered the store, he already had a pile of clothes in his hand.

"Kookie, I'm gonna try these. Come with me. You have to tell which ones look good on me." He said.

"Everything will look good on you Tae. Because for me, you're the most beautiful person alive." I said and he blushed.

"Stop flattering me and come with me!!!" He said while kicking the floor softly.

"Okay, my adorable baby."

We went towards the dressing room and he entered one of the stalls. I was waiting outside for him.

He showed me several outfits and asked for my opinion. He looked stunning in all of them. At last, he came out wearing a oversized red silk shirt with some girl's black shorts. The shirt reached his mid thighs so the shorts were almost invisible.

I was so immersed in staring at him that I didn't notice my bulge.

"What's wrong daddy? I think, junior Kookie needs some help." He whispered in my ear and palmed me through my jeans.

I was about to reply but then noticed that several guys were checking out my mate and giving him lust filled stares.

I quickly pushed him inside the trial room.