Sassy Remarks

Jungkook's POV

My mate is the most beautiful thing in this world. His eyelashes are so long. He has brown doe eyes, it feels like I can drown in them. His lips are so plump and pink. Don't get me start about his body. I can imagine his sinful body under the clothes.

Besides, he looks so tempting trapped between my body and the wall. I want to take him right here right now. My hands are beside his head. So, he has no chance to escape. I just feel like he's the dessert I want to taste for so long. I'm becoming horny just by looking at him.He's the definition of perfection.

"Done staring?" He asked me while smirking. His deep voice stopped my unholy thoughts.

"Why I should be done when I'm looking at someone who is mine?" Now, it was my turn to smirk. He blushed but then quickly fixed himself

"I don't belong to anyone Jeon. I only belong to myself. So, you can't say that I'm yours." He said.My surname rolls out so perfectly from his mouth. I want to kiss him so bad right now.

"Oh feisty! I really like it. But, soon you are gonna be mine whether you admit it or not. Now, can I know my beautiful mate's name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

Wow, a beautiful name for a beautiful person. Thank you moon goddess for giving me such a competitive mate. His confidence impresses me.

"Lovely name. Don't worry my love, the destiny brought us together. So, we are going to be together no matter what happens."

"Aren't you over confident Jungkook? Don't forget that Minho sent me to kill you. I can be dangerous." He said with a playful smile while wrapping his tied arms around my neck.

"No matter how dangerous you're Taehyung, to me you're just a feisty little kitten and mark my words, I'm gonna make you fall for me in two months." I said while wrapping my arms around his oh so slim waist.

"Is this a challenge Jeon Jungkook?
Because, I love challenges."

"Yes, it is. Are you ready for it darling?"

"Oooh, so full of pet names. By the way, I was born ready. So, challenge accepted."

You have no idea for what you have agreed to Taehyung. I always get what I want. So, get ready to change your surname. Because soon you're going to become

"Jeon Taehyung."