Mate

"Mate"

"Well, hello to you too mate." Taehyung sarcastically said.

"I want everyone out of this room except him right now!" Jungkook growled in his alpha voice, his eyes glowing blood red.

"But, Jungkook...." Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence.

"Hyung, I said right now,didn't I?"

Namjoon then and there knew that Jungkook is not in his senses.

"Let's go, Jimin."

"But, Hyung..." Jimin said.

"Jimin, don't argue now. We will talk to him later." Namjoon told Jimin .

"Okay." Jimin agreed with Namjoon. Because, he knows that he's right. There is no point in talking to Jungkook now.So, they left.

Jungkook's POV

I was doing some paperwork. Joon hyung was helping me.

"Uh, work is tiring."

"You're right. But, you're the alpha. So, you have to do this no matter what happens. The pack depends on you." Joon hyung said.

"I know hyung. But, don't you think that I should also get the opportunity to at least live a day freely?After dad's death the pack immediately made me their alpha. I didn't even get a chance to enjoy my last teenage years. I couldn't even go to search my mate?"

"I know Jungkook that you feel lonely without your mate. We can't fulfill the emptiness in your heart. But, don't ever forget that, all of us will always be with you."

"Thanks, hyung. Oh, what's the news about the prisoner? I told midget to bring him to me as soon as possible. He mind linked me almost one hour ago saying that the prisoner has woke up. Then why isn't he coming yet?"

"You know how Jimin is. I think he's doing something dumb as always. Because, he got no jams."

We were laughing. But then suddenly I smelt a really sweet smell. It was a mixed scent of honey and lemon leaves.

"Jungkook, are you okay? You're eyes are red."

"What?" I looked in the full body mirror hanging on my office wall and saw that hyung's right. The scent was not helping at all. It's making my wolf sense stronger and heartbeat faster.

But, then Jimin entered with the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. My wolf howled with joy.

"Mate"