Our Time Together Pt - 2

Taehyung's POV

I decided to tease Jungkook with my last outfit. I can clearly see how much it affected him.

"What's wrong daddy? I think junior Kookie needs some help." I seductively whispered in his ear and palmed him through his jeans.

He didn't answer me, rather he pushed me inside the trial room with him.

To be honest, it's also a test for him from me. I want to see how much he respects my opinion. I want to see if he truly means what he said to me in the car. I want to see if he can really wait for me for the rest of his life.

"What's the matter baby, why are you so quiet now? Scared of daddy, hmm?" Jungkook said.

"No, daddy. Just thinking about why  you pushed me in the trial room with you. Don't you like my outfit?" I said in a cute voice and pushed myself against the wall.

"Oh, baby you don't know what things I want to do to you. I'm having all kinds of dirty thoughts right now and those sexy legs of yours look endless. I want to devour you so bad." He wrapped his arms around my waist and exhaled his breath against my neck.

I pulled his hair and said, "Then, who's stopping you daddy ?" I joined our lips hungrily. He hungrily kissed me back.

Both of our tongues were fighting for dominance but he pulled me in his lap. I was now straddling him. My legs were around his waist and back was against the wall. I let out a gasp and he got the chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth.

He started making hickeys all over my neck. The hickeys from last night didn't disappeare yet. He made some new hickeys and also made the previous ones darker by sucking and biting them.

"A-ah...Jung-k-kook...." I moaned loudly. He was giving me so much pleasure that I couldn't control myself.

"What's the matter babe? Already so loud just because of my hickeys? Then think about how loud you will moan when we actually make love or roughly fuck. " He smirked devilishly.

He opened two of the buttons of the shirt and started making hickeys on my collarbones.

"Ah-hh.....da-daddy...s-so much pl-pleasure.. you're g-giving.....me..." I shamelessly said.

"I will give this pleasure only to you. You're my everything. I waited so long just for you." He kissed me.

But suddenly he stopped all his movements and put me down on the floor.

"What's wrong Kookie? Why did you stop?" I impatiently asked.

"Tae, I really meant it when I said that I will wait for you. I know that you're not ready yet. I remember the conversation we had in the car. So, we have to wait , baby."

So, he really meant it . I was the one who wanted to test him, but now I became the impatient one. What are you even doing to me.....

"It's okay, Kookie. Thanks for supporting me." I sincerely said.

"Okay, you're welcome. Now, I'm going to pay for the dresses, meanwhile you go get change." He softly kissed my cheek.

"Okay." I replied while smiling.

He was going out of the trial room but then turned behind.

"By the way babe, it's also your punishment for teasing me and making me angry for how the other guys were lustfully staring at you. But next time you come infront of me wearing this shirt like this, I'm not gonna control myself. I'm gonna make you mine completely. " He said and I gulped. After that he went out of the trial room.