Sweet teasing

Jungkook's POV

I woke up early in the morning. I'm admiring my mate now. He looks so cute while sleeping. Awwh...

(Think of the pillow he's hugging as JK)

Taehyung's staying with us for quite a few days now and he easily bonded with all of us. Though I'm still trying to woo him. At midnight, always wraps his arms and legs around me tightly and sleeps like this.

I don't mind him doing it. He does this while sleeping and I quite enjoy his warm embrace.

He stirred in his sleep and started to woke up. The sudden moment got me down from the train of my thoughts.

"Good morning, Taehyung." I said.

"Good morning to you too." He said and then noticed our position. His face was nuzzled in my chest. So, he blushed.

He was about to get up, but I stopped him by wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Let's stay like this for sometime." I said.

"Jungkook, w-why are you shirtless?" He said while blushing.

"Why, is my baby embarrassed?" I teased him. I always sleep shirtless but after he started staying with me I slept with a shirt or t-shirt on to not make him uncomfortable. But, last night I forgot to wear it and Taehyung didn't notice because he slept before me.

"N-no, not at all. Why should I be emba- embarrassed?"

"I wonder that too. It's not like that my baby will become shy  seeing my muscular chest, veiny hands, muscled arms and last but not the least, my rock hard eight packs. Hmm?" He blushed two shades darker.

"Aha...stop teasing me!!!" He went under the blanket.

"Okay, my shy baby. But, I wonder how will you react after seeing something else too ."

"What else???" He innocently asked while peeking from the blanket.

I went under the blanket and seductively whispered in his ear, " My rock hard dick , baby..."

"Jeon fucking Jungkook!!!!" He screamed and I dashed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Taehyung's POV

Not gonna lie but this alpha can really make The Supreme Omega aka me flustered. Let's change my clothes .

Time skip: 15 minutes later...

I just finished changing my clothes and heard the bathroom door opening.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was sliding down from his wet hair to his abs and then it disappeared inside his towel. He pushed his hair back and I saw that dreamy forehead of his. I'm sure that I'm drooling.

"Like the view, kitten? You can take a picture if you want." He teased me.

"Huh, like I have my phone with me. If I had it, then I would have gladly took a picture." I sarcastically replied.

"Okay, let's go to shopping today. We can buy you a phone, clothes and other things you need. Is that okay?"

Awwh, he's so kind. But, I'm not gonna say that to him. Atleast, not now.

"As you say, mate."

"Okay. Baby, can you get out of the closet? I have to wear some clothes you know."

"Why? Is my mate shy infront of me?" I asked him him while making a baby face.

"No, not at all. I would gladly put a show of my body infront of you. But, I'm afraid that you won't be able to control yourself and jump on me. We have work to do today. So, we can't take the chance. Can we?" He said smirking.

"In your dreams, Jeon" I replied and hurriedly walked out from the closet. I could hear him laughing loudly.

Though, he wasn't wrong. I really would've jumped on him.