Good Times

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the morning and tried to get up, but couldn't. What's wrong? Why do I feel like something heavy is on me? I opened my eyes and saw that The Mighty Jeon Jungkook had his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

His face was infront of mine. It was so close, like only 3 inches apart from me. His lips were parted and he was sleeping so soundly.

He looked just like an innocent bunny.

"He's so cute, he looks just like a bunny." I said. Then I traced my fingers from his hair to his forhead, nose, lips and jawline.

Suddenly, I had an urge to kiss him. But, should I do it ? I mean, he's my mate but we still didn't fall in love. All we did was some intense make out sessions and hungry kisses. On top of that he's sleeping. What if he gets angry? What if he thoughts that I took advantage of him?

But, my urge is so strong, my wolf also wants it. I previously said that he's sleeping so he wouldn't find out if I kiss him, right? Moreover, one peck wouldn't hurt.

I inched closer to his face and connected our lips. I was about to pull apart but then I felt him kissing back and his arms around me tighten. I put my arms around his neck.

He got on top of me and entered his tongue inside my mouth.

"Um-m..mmm" I moaned as he played with my tongue.

But unfortunately we need oxygen to breath. That's why we let go of each other but before letting go, he tugged on my bottom lip.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said.

"Good morning to you too, Kookie."

"You know, I was waiting so long for you to stop staring at me and do something. But, I didn't hope that my beautiful mate will kiss me. It would be so good if you woke me up like this everyday.''

"Wait a minute, you were awake this whole time?" I asked.

"Yep and I want to tell you that I'm not cute and definitely not a bunny. I'm your handsome, sexy, hot, daddy material mate."

I decided to tease him. If he can tease me, then I can also do it.

"But, you looked so cute and adorable. A bunny will also lose infront of your cuteness and who told you that you're handsome, sexy,hot and daddy material?" I smirked.

"Nobody has to tell me about these  qualities of mine, I know that I'm all these things and if I'm a bunny, then you're a kitten. You should see my bunny like actions when I'm in my rut. Because, I'm not gonna give you any mercy and fuck you like a good bunny and I will get to hear my kitten's beautiful moans." He smirked at me.

Oh my GOD! He really is something. Somehow, he knows all the ways to give a strong reply  to my  sassy side.
But, I'm also Kim Taehyung and Kim Taehyung doesn't lose so easily.

"I don't see any kitten here and don't you think that you should call me hyung?" Now, it was my turn to smirk seeing his confused face.

"Wait a minute, what?" He asked.

"Yep, my lovely Kookie. You're only 22 when I'm 24 years old. That's why, you should call me hyung. I was born in 30th December, 1995. So, I'm two months younger than Jiminie and two years older than you."

"But, you don't look so old, Tae." He said.

"Firstly, you should call me hyung and secondly...... hey! I don't look old because, I'm not old. Let me repeat, I'm only two years older than you." I pouted.

"Awwh...you're so cute. Don't worry, I was just joking my little kitten. You're not old but I won't call you hyung. Because, it's my choice what I should call my mate and besides this, you're the bottom in this relationship. So, I'm definitely not calling you hyung."

"Who said I'm the bottom in this relationship? I can top you too." Oh Taehyung you dumb child!!! What did you just say!!! You know that you can't top him!!!! One day this sassy mouth of mine is going to be the death of me!!! I thought.

"Oh really? I don't think so babe. From the two make out sessions we had, I know that you're the perfect bottom in the whole universe. But, I'll help you to pry off your illusion." Saying this he connected our lips together. It was easy for him to do so because, we're still in the previous position.

Before I can do anything, he entered his tongue in my mouth. Both of us were enjoying the kiss until..............

We heard Hobi hyung scream...

"Rise and shine children, your hope is here to wake you up. Oh my GOD!!! My poor eyes!!!Ahh!!! Jin hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ahh..... there goes the end of our good times.