The Childish Trio

"Yah! Jungkook! Put me down. All of my blood is going to flow in my head!" Taehyung shouted.

"Nooo! You kissed that Jaebum dude. You should be punished for this!" Jungkook pouted.

For those who don't understand the situation don't worry. I'm gonna elaborate for you. Jungkook again became jeonlous because Taehyung kissed Jaebum's cheek. So now Taehyung is hanging from his shoulder upside down from last 5 to 7 minutes and Jungkook is carrying him from here to there unnecessarily.
Childish, right?

"Stop being jealous, you stupid alpha! I won't do it again! Now, put me down this instant!" The elder of the two shouted.

"Hmmp! I'm gonna listen to you only this time." The true blood alpha put his mate down. Then, he placed his hands on his mate's waist and brought him closer. He bit his mate's ear sensually then whispered.

"I'm going easy on you this time, baby. But, next time you do something like this prepare to face the consequences."

Taehyung whimpered at Jungkook's touch and couldn't reply him. On the other side, Jungkook only smirked.

"Are you two sure that you're not a couple yet?"

"Shut up, Hoseok! You ruined the moment!" The other four hyung's shouted.

No one's POV

"Hello, my respectable hyungs." Jungkook greeted Jin and Jimin. Both of his hyungs looked at him suspiciously.

"Hyung, do you think that this brat is up to something?" Jimin whispered to Jin.

"Well, I'm not thinking about it, I know he's up to something." Jin whispered back.

"You guys know that I can hear you both. Then, why are you whispering? Like come on, why does all of us sometimes forget that we're werewolves!" The maknae impatiently said. He also remembered the time when Taehyung said 'choke me daddy~' while staring at his thighs. He also forgot that all of them are werewolves. So, Jungkook will definitely hear him and when his mate blushed, he looked so cute~ .

Jungkook suddenly stopped thinking about his mate. Because, if he doesn't stop himself now then he won't be able to do the work for which he's here now.

"Huh! Where's the respect now, brat?! You were so respectful to us just a few seconds ago. Jin raised his left eyebrow.

" Oh my God, hyung! What are you talking about? I'm always respectful talking to you!" Jungkook faked a hurt expression and placed his right hand on his chest, where his heart is located.

"Don't play all innocent Mr. Golden Maknae. You have been literally calling me  'midget' and Jin hyung 'old hyung' our whole life. So, cut the crap and tell us what you want?" Jimin smirked at his dongsaeng.

"Fine! I'll tell you what I want." The true blood alpha pouted.

Jungkook's POV

"I need your advice for something." I said.

"And what's that something, my adorable baby brother?" Jin hyung smiled at me.

"Well, I was thinking of going on a date with Taehyung. He's staying with us for 1 month already and we haven't gone to our first date yet. So, do you have any ideas about what he would prefer? I already read some articles about plans for first date on Google. But, according to me all of them were shit. Also, I told him that I will make him fall for me in 2 months. How am I suppose to do it if we don't get to know each other better?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Jin hyung twisted my ear and said,"First of all, you're an idiot for giving him a 2 months challenge and second of all, you're telling me that you didn't went on your first date yet and third of all, you're telling us about this too late."

"Ow! Ow!!! Hyung, I'm sorry. Now please let go of my ear!!!" Jin hyung left my ear.

"Hyung's actually right, Jungkook. Did you ever thought of what will you do if he doesn't fall for you in two months?" Jimin hyung said.

"I haven't really thought about it..." I absentmindedly replied.

"Okay, now don't think about it too much. But I think that you should plan the date yourself. You're his mate, Kook. Only you can feel what he will like. We can't observe him like the way you do." Jin hyung said.

"Again, I agree with Jin hyung. But, I have another question in mind." Jimin hyung intensely stared at me.

"What question do you have in mind?" Jin hyung asked him and I gulped.

No one's POV

"Our little Jungkookie here is most likely to go to Joon hyung if he needs any kind of advice. Then, why did he come to us?" Jimin smirked.

"Wait a minute, you're right. So, answer the question, Kook AND answer honestly." Jin now also glared at him and Jungkook paled.

"Umm...actually, I thought t-that all the three o-of you are b-bottom. So, you might know, wh-what he will l-like." Jungkook stuttered because his hyungs look so damn intimidating now.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook!!!!!!" Both Jin and Jimin shouted at the same time and the youngest of the three used his true blood alpha speed to run away from the other two's sight.

"Hyung, we know that he's right then why did he scare him away?" The beta aka Jimin asked the male omega aka Jin.

"You have your answer in your question, Jimin. We did it to scare him away!!!" And that's how both of them burst into laughter.

'Did I miss something?' Yoongi thought watching Jin and Jimin laughing like crazy people. 'Nah~ they're just weird.' He againg went to sleep on the couch.