Family Time and Jealousy

"Taehyung, come downstairs. Dinner is ready!" Jin shouted.

"Okay, eomma." Yes, Taehyung decided to call Jin both eomma and hyung.

Taehyung's POV

I went downstairs and saw that five people are already sitting at the dining table. I didn't got lost, because Jin hyung and Jimin already gave me a house tour.

Jungkook was sitting on the family head's chair. On his right side there was a guy with cute dimples. Beside him was Jin hyung. After Jin hyung there was another guy I don't know . But, he looks like a very cheerful person.

I sat on Jungkook's left side a and beside me was Jimin.

"Oi, you two idiots, introduce yourselves to Taehyung!" Jin hyung said.

"Hello, Taehyung. I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm Jin's mate and one of the governor's of Jungkook's army. " He smiled.

"Hyung, you're also called the brain of the pack, right? I already know about you. Jin hyung couldn't stop talking when he started praising you. But, you're also called the GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!" I excitedly said.

"Haha, you're right." Namjoon became flustered and scratched his neck.

"Awwh, hyung you're so cute. Can I call you Joon hyung and please touch your dimples?" I asked while giving Namjoon hyung my shining puppy eyes.

"Sure, you can."

No one's POV

Taehyung touched Namjoon's dimples so carefully with a cute smile that Jin couldn't control himself anymore.

"That's it !!! I'm going to adopt him and nobody can stop me!!!!" Jin screamed.

Everyone laughed. Then the other guy said,"Okay, okay, it's my turn now. Hey, Taehyung, I'm your hope, your angel, I'm J-Hope!!!!! Nice to meet you!!! I already like you!!!! You're so cute!!!! Oh, I forgot to say that I'm the Beta of this pack!!"

"Stop screaming Hoseok! My eardrums are gonna burst!!!" Jimin scolded Hoseok and Hoseok pouted.

"Awwh, you're so cute Hobi hyung. Don't listen to Jiminie. Don't worry, I like you too!" Taehyung said.

"Yeah!!! See Jimin, he likes me!!!" Hoseok teased Jimin.

"Okay kids, now start eating! Or else, the food will get cold." Jin said.

" Yes, eomma! " All of them screamed.

Jungkook's POV

I'm just enjoying the dinner with Taehyung and my hyungs. Taehyung looks so cute while eating. His cheeks are all puffed up. There is a natural pout on his lips, whenever he chews on the food. I just want to kiss his pout away.

But, it's not fair how he reacted to Joon hyung's dimples and how easily he told horse hyung that he likes him too. He also gave all of them nicknames except me. (Pouts)

I'm a little jealous. No, who am I kidding? I'm a lot jealous.

He should be punished for making me jealous. Time to get revenge baby.

I secretly slid my left hand underneath the dining table and placed it on his lap.

He stopped chewing his food and gave me a glare. If I was not a True blood alpha, then I would have surely been dead by his glare. But right now, he looks like an angry puppy.

I gave him my infamous smirk and started massaging his thighs. He let out a small breathy moan and then started eating like nothing happened.

Hump, this is not the reaction I want. So, I started massaging his inner thighs. This time, he couldn't control himself and let out a longer moan, which didn't go unnoticed by hyungs.

"Hey Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin hyung asked him.

"Yeah, hyung,I'm a-alright. It-It's just the f-food is so good that I couldn't control m-myself. Thanks for the food. But, I'm full and want t-to take some rest. So, I'll be g-going now. Goodnight hyungs." He nervously replied.

"Okay, goodnight." Thehyungs greeted back.

After that Taehyung hastily got up from his chair and ran to our bedroom. Oh my God, his stutter was so funny!!!

"Jungkook, did you do something to him?" Jin hyung inquired me.

"Hyung, I'm just eating my food peacefully, all of you saw it ! How can you suspect your cute, adorable, strong, handsome, hot bunny!!?? By the way, I have finished eating. So, I'm going to my room. Bye, hyungs! Goodnight!!!" I ended with my signature smirk.

Jin's POV

This kid, I'm sure he has done something mischievous!