Happiness Comes With Family

"Huh! The tents are prepared now!" Jungkook wiped his sweat using the hem of his shirt revealing his 8 packs. Taehyung's eyes lingered over there a little longer than he wanted.

Jungkook noticed his mate's stare and smirked at him. This caused Taehyung to blush and look away.

"Jin hyung, let's eat our lunch now. I'm very hungry!" Jimin whined.

"Okay. It's nearly 12:30 pm now. Hoseok, can you go and bring that pink basket from there? Our lunch is inside it!" Jin checked his watch and decided to have lunch now.

None of them had breakfast in the morning, so they were quite hungry.

"Aye Aye Captain!" Hoseok replied.

Soon all of them were sitting on a mat to eat their lunch. Jin prepared a lot of things for their lunch. There was Japchae, Black Bean Noodles, Rice, Pajeon and Bibimbap.

"Woah! Hyung, Japchae is my favourite Dish!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Yeah, he loved Japchae during his childhood too." Yoongi softly smiled remembering the kid Taehyung.

"Oh, you should have told me earlier, Tae! From now on, Whenever you want to eat Japchae just tell me! I'll make it for you." Jin said.

"Wow, you prepared a lot of things, baby." Namjoon said while eating some Black Bean Noodles.

"Yeah. I got up early today to cook all of this." Jin said.

"Black Bean Noodles is so delicious! Hmm~" Jungkook moaned savouring the flavour.

"You always find it delicious, Kook. After all, it's your favourite." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed.

"You're not wrong, it's my favourite. But still no one can deny that it's tasty!" Jungkook said.

"Well, that's right! Black Bean noodles is really delicious!" Hoseok said.

They finished eating while chatting. It felt relaxing to eat and chat in the forest.

"So, who's going to prepare the dinner?" Namjoon asked.

"Me and Jin hyung will do it. We already decided yesterday. " Yoongi said.

"I'll help you guys." Hoseok said munching on his food.

"Me too!" Jungkook said.

"No, Kook. You already set up the  tents. So, you're not going to help in cooking." Namjoon said.

"I agree." Hoseok said.

Jungkook pouted but agreed anyways.
"Okay." He said

"I'll go and bring some dry woods to start the fire." Namjoon said.

"Okay." Jin agreed with Namjoon's proposal.

"Then me and Jiminie will clean the dishes in the lake. Okay, Jiminie?" Taehyung said.

"Yep, I don't have any problem with it." Jimin leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Guys, I brought UNO. Does anybody want to play now?" Hoseok went to the rest of them holding his UNO cards.

"Hell yeah!" Jungkook said.

A Few Minutes Later~

"Kookie, you can't do this to me! I'm your mate!" Taehyung's eyes became glossy.

"I'm sorry, Tae. You know I've to do this." Jungkook shook his head sadly.

"Why Kookie? Why me and not anybody else?!" Taehyung screamed.

"I can't help it, baby. I'm sorry..."

Jungkook placed a +4 card. "UNO!" He exclaimed childishly.

"You guys are so extra." Yoongi shook his head.

"So, Jungkook won. Let's do something else now. We still have a lot of time before dinner." Jin said.

"Yeah, it's only 2:00 pm now." Taehyung checked his watch.

"I think we can swim in the lake. Everyone brought an extra pair of clothes, right?" Jungkook suggested.

"That's a great idea. Let's do it." Namjoon said.

"Yoongi, we can do fishing too!" Jin excitedly said.

"Hyung, did you brought fishing rods?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I brought two of them."

"Okay. Then first both of us will do fishing and then we'll swim."

"That's fine with me." Jin shrugged his shoulders and went to brought the fishing rods.

"Hyung, you don't like fishing that much, right?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm. I don't. " Yoongi replied.

"Then why do you always agree whenever Jin wants to go fishing? "

"Well, Jin hyung likes fishing and he doesn't have anyone beside me who will do it with him. That's why I always go with him." Yoongi said this as if it isn't a big matter, when it actually is.

Jimin was looking fondly at his mate after hearing his answer.

"Looks like some is in love." Taehyung playfully whispered in Jimin's ear and smirked.

"Shut up, bro! As if you and Jungkook don't give each other heart eyes everyday. "

Now, it was Jimin's turn to smirk as Taehyung turned into a ripe tomato.

Back to Yoongi's matter. Everyone knew Yoongi doesn't show it, but deep inside he cares about all of them. He's like a coconut, which is hard from the outside but soft from the inside.

Don't compare him with Jungkook. Jungkook is a coconut head, where Yoongi's personality is like a coconut.

" Everyone go and bring out your towels!" Hoseok clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Aye Aye Captain!" The five of them copied him and Hoseok playfully glared at them.

They burst out laughing together.

"Did I miss something?" Jin came back holding the fishing rods and the six of them again started laughing after seeing his reaction.

And our poor Jinnie was dumbly staring at them trying to figure out what the matter was.