Deep Conspiracy

"What do you mean by he looks happy with them!!!"

"I'm telling the truth, alpha. They are not treating him as a prisoner. He's living as if they're his family."

"Don't talk rubbish, Jaebum!!! I want him back in this pack! I want Kim Taehyung back here!"

"But, Minho, how and why are you being so impatient?"

"Don't fucking ask me questions!!! Go to the 'Scarlet Moon' pack as a messenger and tell that Jeon Jungkook to give Taehyung back or else he will face the consequences!!! Now, go away from my sight!!!"

Jaebum sighed and left from there.

"Just you wait, Taehyung. I'll get you back." Minho smirked.

Taehyung's POV

Umm...it's morning already? But, where's Jungkook? Maybe, he went somewhere else.

I woke up and did my morning routine. Then I went outside and saw Jimin.

"Hey, Jiminie! Good morning!!!" I hugged him tightly.

"Good morning to you too, soulmate!"

"Do you know, where's Jungkook?"

"Oh, he's at the training field. I'm also going there, you can come with me."

"Okay."

We started walking and throwing jokes at each other.

"Hey, Jimin, at first I was confused that why no one told me about Suga hyung before. But then I thought that you guys knew me only for a little time. So, even if I trust you, maybe you didn't trust me that much and I would also do the same, if one of our rival pack's member suddenly came to our pack...." I couldn't finish what I started saying, Jimin cut me off.

"No, Taehyungie. Don't say like that. It's just that we didn't have any conversations about this topic and you also didn't ask me anything about my mate too. That's why, we didn't say anything about Yoongi hyung. Besides, I knew that he was coming back in a few days. So, I wanted to surprise you along with him. I'm sorry, if we made you feel that we didn't trust you. All of us loves and trusts you here. "

"No, don't be sorry. We are soulmates, right? And soulmates don't say sorry to each other."

Jimin smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Oh, we're here." He said once we reached the training ground.

"So, you go to Jungkook and I'll go find Yoongi hyung. Bye!"

Jungkook's POV

I was training my warriors and there was a battle going on between the two of them. But then, I smelt the sweet scent of my mate and looked behind me.

"Hey, Kookie!" Taehyung said.

"Hi, beautiful." I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"You're warriors are quite strong, I noticed that during the war."

"Thanks, it's because the pack trains and treats them well. This pack is like a big family. Let me introduce you to my warriors. Boys!"

"Yes, alpha!" All the werewolves stopped what they were doing and replied unitedly.

"Meet your soon to be luna, Jeon Taehyung." I said.

"Hey, I'm not a Jeon yet. By the way, hello guys! Nice to meet you all. I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's mate.I hope that, you will treat me well." Taehyung flashed their boxy smile at them.

'Ooh, he's so....beautiful'

'Just look at his smile'

'He's so polite'

'Our alpha's a damn lucky man'

I could here the comments of the other wolves and all of them were positive.

"Hey, Kook? Can I also train with you?" Tae asked me.

"Of course, what do you wanna do first?"

"I want to have a battle with the warriors. It's been sometime I haven't had a battle." He cracked his knuckles.

"Alright, but be careful."

No one's POV

"Taehyung, with how many guys you wanna fight at once?"

"Send as many as you want!"

Jungkook was kinda surprised seeing Taehyung's confidence but then he remembered that his mate is a warrior too and his spies also informed him that Taehyung injured and kill most of the wolves during the war and also without turning into his wolf form.

"So, who does want to fight with my mate, step forward!" Jungkook commanded and 12 warriors came forward.

"Okay, let the fight begin!" The alpha growled.

Taehyung smirked and started fighting with the 12 warriors at the same time.

The supreme omega brought two of them in a choke hold and threw them towards the grass field. That's how, two of the twelve were out from the fight. From the Omega's throwing, everybody understood that he didn't want to hurt any of the fighters.

Taehyung then started throwing kicks and punches without wasting any second. He wasn't giving the fighters a single chance to hurt him. Soon, five of them also fell down.

Then the supreme omega pressed a special point on the other two wolves neck and they became unconscious.

Now there were remained three of the wolves and the supreme omega.The three wolves were panting heavily but Taehyung didn't even look tired, rather, he looked refreshed.

"What? Tired already?" Taehyung smirked.

The three wolves marched towards Taehyung at once and Taehyung flashed his ice blue eyes. Nobody noticed this except the True Blood alpha. His eyes were only focused on his mate.

Soon, there were no fighters left and there only stood the supreme omega standing with pride. Everyone cheered for him.

Taehyung went to his mate. "How was it, alpha?" He asked.

"You did great, baby." The true blood alpha praised his mate.

"So, you're telling me that this innocent looking baby here defeated 12 skilled wolves at once." Jin pointed at Taehyung and Taehyung stopped eating his noodles.

"Yes, Jin hyung, you should have been there. It was so cool!!!" Jimin exclaimed.

"It was just like an action movie! The hero beating all the goons at once!!!" Hoseok said.

Jungkook was silently sitting the whole time. He was thinking about Taehyung's strength and his eyes. He didn't even saw a regular alpha as strong as Taehyung and those eyes are just so mesmerising for him.

"Yo, earth to Jungkook!" Namjoon smacked his head from the back.

"Yes, hyung. Do you need anything?"

"Nope. But, where were you lost?"

"Nothing. Hyung, can you come to my office after breakfast?" Jungkook knows that, Namjoon is the most intelligent person in this whole pack. Heck, he could be even the most inlligent wolf among all the packs, though he is The God of Destruction.

"Sure. But, is there anything to be tensed about?"

"I don't think so but the matter is imp-" Jungkook was interrupted by one of his guards.

"Alpha, a massenger came from the Black Rose pack."