You And Me

Taehyung was about to walk past Jungkook when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"Tae, can you fulfill my one wish?" Jungkook stared deeply into Taehyung's eyes.

"What wish, Kook?" Taehyung stared back.

"May I have a dance with you?"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Huh? You want to dance with me?" Taehyung confusedly asked.

"Yeah.." Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly.

"All on a sudden?" The Supreme Omega giggled.

"Well, yeah. But, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It was a long day for all of us. You also cleaned the dishes now. I'm sure, you'te tired. Let's go to sleep. Let's just forget about this conversation." The True Blood Alpha rambled.

Jungkook was embarrassed after asking for such a thing. He knew it was quite weird of him for suddenly saying this. But, he coudn't control himself. It was his teenage dream to dance with his mate in the middle of the forest. On their date he didn't suggested dancing because he knew Taehyung would be tired after waking up at midnight. But this time, he really wanted to fulfill his wish.

As Jungkook turned around towards the tents Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

"Who said I'm tired? I actually feel quite energetic after enjoying the whole day!"

"Umm..that's great?"

"Only great? It's amazing! Come here you big bunny! We're going to dance!" Taehyung pulled his mate in front of the bonfire.

As they stood in front of the fire they made eye contact. Taehyung slowly placed Jungkook's hand around his waist. Then, he put his hands around Jungkook's neck. They started swaying slowly.

"So, no music?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah...it's perfect like this." Taehyung replied.

"So..you said you enjoyed a lot today.." Jungkook started a conversation.

"Hmm.."

"What did you enjoy the most?"

"Umm..when we played in the lake!" Taehyung giggled. Jungkook felt he could hear this sound for his whole life.

"What was your favourite part of the day, Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I really liked when all of us sat down surrounding the bonfire and chatted. It's been some time since we last did it."

Jungkook twirled his mate. Then he pressed their chests together. While being twirled Taehyung was laughing but now his breath hitched.

"Yeah..it-it's really been s-some time since we all chatted l-like this..." The Supreme Omega made eye contact with his mate. They were so close that they could feel each other's breath.

Jungkook then spinned Taehyung so he could backhug him. His breath was now fanning on Taehyung's neck.

"H-Hmm~" Taehyung softly moaned at the feeling.

"Tae, are you feeling cold? It's a bit windy here." Jungkook nuzzled his nose in the crook of his mate's neck. Taehyung tilted his head a liitle bit to give him more space.

"Uhmm..not really.." The Supreme Omega replied.

'How can I feel cold when you're holding me like this..I feel as if my body's on fire!' He thought.

"Good." Jungkook again turned Taehyung around so that he was facing him.

The True Blood Alpha then grabbed the Supreme Omega by his hips and hoisted him up.

"Ah! Jungkook! What are you doing? I'm going to fall down!" The Supreme Omega whisper yelled.

"As if I'm gonna let you fall down or for anyone else. You're mine Kim Taehyung. Now and forever."

The pair looked into each other's eyes. The older of the two slowly leaned his head towards the younger.

They locked their lips. Their heart were beating fast against their rib cage. They couldn't hear anything or feel the cold wind. It was just them and nothing else mattered.

While Jungkook was slowly putting Taehyung down between the kiss, Taehyung wrapoed his legs around his waist. They continued kissing. Drool was dripping down their chins. Taehyung tugged on Jungkook's hair with one of his hand. The other was wrapped around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's hands were on Taehyung's ass. They continued to make out passionately.

Jungkook walked to their tent with Taehyung, still not stopping the makeout session. After entering the tent he placed Taehyung on the blanket and closed the chain of the tent.

As soon as the True Blood Alpha turned around, his mate again pulled him into a strong and passionate kiss.

Soon their shirts were off. The Alpha licked from his mate's collarbone to his earlobe.

"You're beautiful, Tae." He whispered.

A deep shade of red adorned Taehyung's cheeks after hearing the praise. He pulled the Alpha into another kiss.

After breaking the kiss Jungkook started sucking on Taehyung's neck. Red and purple marks were blooming beautifully on Taehyung's skin.

"Ah-ah~Jungkook-ah~" The Supreme Omega moaned.

Their hands were roaming around each other's bodies. They were feeling really hot even in the cold weather.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him and Jungkook lowly growled.

"Don't start something you can't finish, baby." He warned his mate.

"I-" Taehyung was cut off by the sound outside their tent.

"Hoseok! Couldn't you drink water before going to bed!" Namjoon yelled.

"Excuse me! I did drink water before going to bed! What can I do if I'm thirsty again!" Hoseok yelled back.

"Yah! Now don't drink too much. Or next time you're gonna wake me up because you have to pee!"

"Oh shit sherlock! Thanks for reminding me! I have to pee to now! Come with me!" Hoseok yelled.

"Just go alone! Dammit!"

"No! What if a ghost takes me away or worst kills me!"

"I don't care for fucks sake!"

"Come with me, you smarty pants!"

"Oh my God! Stop dragging me! I'm coming!"

"Yay! Let's pee together!"

"Shup up you two! If I heard your voices again then I'm going to slit down your throats! Fucking let me sleep!" Yoongi yelled from his tent.

"Shit! Namjoon, The Sleeping Devil heard us!" Hoseok screamed.

"Stop yelling, Idiot! Or else, he's actually going to slit down our throats! "

Taekook heard footsteps going away, meaning their hyungs were off to pee.

"The fuck was that?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing much. Just the hyungs being themselves." Jungkook sighed.

They looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Put on your shirt and sleep. We need wake up early tomorrow." Jungkook passed Taehyung the previously discarded shirt.

"Hmm. You too."

After putting on the shirts they went inside the blanket. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. One of his legs were between the Omega's legs. Taehyung placed his hand on top of Jungkook's.

"Good night, Tae."

"Good night, Kookie."