25.5

Hello my readers!
I know I haven't been updating at all and here's why;
I started this book off somewhere between 12-3 am with my friends and I just joking around with making one and I did. 2 of the characters in this book are actually based off the 2 friends I was joking around with! I started this book off thinking it wouldn't get as many views or votes as it is getting now and it was never planned and I was just vaguely thinking of what will happen as the story goes.
I was thinking of ending it since it started as a joke and I didn't feel motivated to even finish it due to the pandemic and school work, but I thought that it wouldn't be fair from the views perspective as I would hate for a book I enjoy to just stop being uploaded.
So here is where I leave it up to you guys to make you're decision if I should continue or not! If I see to it that a lot of you are still waiting for updates and want to see where the story goes I will draw out a plan for what will happen in the book so that I will update faster and quicker since I know what I'll be writing for each chapter of the story.
Please comment and vote as well so I know you guys are enjoying it, let me know your thoughts! I might even include extra special chapters of your guys' idea of small scenarios you guys want to happen.
So please make sure to comment and vote especially for this update and let me know if you want me to continue updating this book.