3

I tossed and turned. I couldn't sleep. I walked out my room to see if Minho was still awake. I knock on his door and couple minutes passed. I gave up and started to walk back. Suddenly the door opened to a half naked Minho.

     "Uhm, hi, I couldn't sleep, because..uhm, I think there's ghosts in my room" I stuttered. Minho looked surprised then laughed. He moved aside gesturing me to come in.

"That's because there is," he says "I used to think that too as a kid, but then my dad told me to grow up and I did but I guess there really is a ghost now that you say it." He smirks. My jaw dropped.

     "Don't worry you can sleep with me for tonight." He walked over to his bed. "Okay I will sleep on the floor, thank you!" Minho chuckled.

     "What are you doing?" He gives me a face "You're sleeping with me tonight, on my bed." He winks. I blush getting up and getting on the bed with him.  I balled up and shut my eyes.

     "Why do you sleep like that?" He asks. I explain to him that before in my old place there wasn't much space and that I was always alone. He frowned and told me to relax he wrapped his arms around my waist and I drifted off to sleep.

     When I woke up Minho was no where seen on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and got off the bed. I walked down the stairs and saw Mr.Lee and Minho at the dining table. The tension was visible, I greeted them good morning and Minho left the kitchen.

     "Hey Jisung, can I talk to you for a moment?" Mr.Lee points to one of the chairs. I nod and took a seat. "I just wanted to ask why I found you and Minho in the bed this morning." He questions. Weight was lifted off my shoulders the question was simple.

     "Oh, because my room seemed really scary and I couldn't sleep, so I went to Minho's room to see if I could stay there for the night...sorry if that bothered you.." I hung my head low again.

     "Oh, okay, it didn't bother me I just wanted to make sure that the room was to your fitting." He casually explains bring me a bowl or cereal. I smile and nod.

     "By the way, you are getting a tutor...just before you go back to school." He hands me a spoon.

     "What will I be learning?" I ask. "Just the basics of what you will be learning in math for your grade, how to right essays, a bit of our social curriculum and not a lot of science. You can do that in school," he lists.

     I finish my cereal and start to get ready for my day. I wash my dishes and run up the stairs. I grabbed my towel and jog over to the bathroom. I open the door to see Minho, towel lightly wrapped lowly around his torso. Almost, about to fall off.

     Fuck me please.

Bruh what a boring chapter this is