5

We all just stayed in our exact places. This does not look good. Oh no. Minho's expression turned from confused to anger. He rushed over towards us and yeeted Chan across the room.

     "hE's a mINor!¡" he screeches. (Oh yes I did that but oh hoe hoe how the tables have turned) Chan rubs his head and looks at Minho confused. I hold back Minho trying to calm him down.

     "Minho! He fell over me while he was wiping away the stuff on my face!" I defended Chan. "Don't hurt him!" I raise my voice. Minho's raging eyes softened at the sound of my voice. He looked at me and hugged me tight. Taking a napkin he wiped my face clean.

     "Uhmmm I'm sorry about that...Chan, I'm just very protective over Jisung, he's still adapting to the new things he hasn't experienced before.." Minho mutters an apology.

     "What 'things he hasn't experienced before' whAT wERe yOu tHinkIng abOUt boY!" Chan snacks the back of his head.

     "OW, RUDE!" Minho winced. They were about to break out a fight, but luckily I was able to stop them.

     "UHhhh, Chan thank you for the tutoring today..I will see you tomorrow goodbye!" I push him out the door. "Minho can you help me with washing the dishes??" I changed the topic before he started to rant about Chan. He sighed and agreed picking up the plates.

     "Pshh, what's sort of guest leaves without helping to clean up." Minho mutters under his breathe thinking I couldn't hear him but I could. After washing the dishes Minho wanted to talk to me. Not putting much thought to it I agreed and sat down with him.

     "So what is it that you need?" I ask grabbing into the bag of chips I got. Minho looked a bit tensed.

     "Uhm..,,,while you two were alone at home..did Chan ever try to do anything with you?" He asked his voice drenched in embarrassment. Feeling confused I asked him what he meant.

     "Just y'all me through everything that happened in your day." He said in-patiently. I nod and started to explain what happened throughout my day. There were times he stopped me mid way asking me small questions like "so you met Jihyo too?" to weird questions like "did he ever touch you enough to make you uncomfortable?"

     You guys all know what the answers were and he seemed happy about it. After sometime the door bell rang. I stood up to get it, but Minho stopped me tell me that he will get it. I nod and continued to watch the show called 'Friends'. When Minho came back he was back with a girl. I couldn't help but to feel a prick of jealousy.

     OH SHIIIIIIII JISUNG GONNA SNAP  JUST LIKE CHUNGHA SNAPPED I-