13

Just saying it would be nice if you guys voted :/
—————————————

"Concealer baby boy."

     The drive was silent. Lala just blasted her R&B while Minho kept himself occupied on his phone. Mr.Lee was focused on the road and I just kept staring out the window.

    "So, you're going start this coming school day, Minho will take you to the school bus with him." He explains keeping his eyes on the road. I nod "Jisung, remember you're part of this family if anything happens that day just tell us okay?" Mr.Lee says with encouragement. I smile at him and nodded again.

    I don't want to confront it to anyone but it still a buy awkward between him and I. Soon we arrived at the mall. Mr.Lee dropped us off and leaving right after that.

[lmao guys I'm so sad and upset rn watch me make this chapter real lusty]

A prickle of intimidation hits me when I walk into the big crowded mall. I've never been in such a nice place like this before. Always small stores and shop lifting. Out of reflex I grab onto Minho feeling slightly suffocated and scared.

He looks down at me and smiles. His look softens and he wraps his arm around me. He looks as Lala and she nods understanding the situation. She comes over and joins the hug.

"Don't worry, I used to feel intimidated by the big balls and flashy clothes before too but over time I got used to it and clothes and fashion became a big part of my life," Lala hushes softly rubbing my back. After so long I've never felt a comforting love. I felt warm and fuzzy inside the uneasy knot unties and I felt less intimidated.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "So Lala did you calculate what type of clothes I'm into?" I ask. She nods. "Yes I'm so excited about it!" She says with a perky attitude.

"So, I think your style is buttons ups short sleeve ones if I'm being specific and light washed jeans. For shoes you could be a converse boy and loafers. Ankle socks for sure." She explains

"Butttt.." She continues, "For hats I'm thinking berets, and for basic clothing if you don't feel like putting an outfit together we'll just get you white T-shirts or graphic T's dark washed jeans and some hoodies couple of jackets won't hurt either." She lists. As I try to put that all in my mind I just nod as if I understood all of it.

"You're down explaining now right?" Minho asks. "Let's go to the first stop, Frank and Oaks, they sell great button ups and classy but casual clothing!" Minho says entering the store while Lala basically drags me.

We look around the store as Lala's fore arm gets filled with clothes for me,,,and her. She pushes me to the dressing room.

     As I was getting dressed I sorta noticed the theme of this outfit. It was edgy and sexy and I sort of liked it. I went out the dressing room to show them. There stood Lala and Minho with shocked expressions.

    [Minho's POV]

     When Jisung left that dressing room all I wanted was to shove him in it and fuck him cause I felt hard.

Sorry for such a long ass wait for an update but I did c it's Jisung's bday school sort of sucks but is sort of good and ngl I'm mad at 99% of my friends

     Btw this is unedited so if there were any spelling mistakes or wrong punctuation etc... I apologize for it