26

***warning steamy slight nsfw‼️
*note I don't really make smuts but I read them lmao so I did my best it was harder than I thought tho TT

3rd person pov

"Yes. I want a redo,".

"Good choice." Minho's face plastered with a grin. He picks Jisung up and sits him on the counter starting to lean in. Jisung being nervous, swallowed down on his saliva and pulls Minho's shirt and plants a kiss on him. Minho was shocked by the bold move made by shy boy he knew though he had no complaints as he kisses him back rougher.

They continued like that until they could no longer, and ran out of breath. The two finally peeled off each other, the panting and lust filled the room and their picture perfect lips were now swollen. Minho wipes the corner of his lips looking down on Jisung's hard on.

He smirks at what he was able to do through just a kiss. "Hard already, are you now?" he smirks. Cute, he thought.

Jisung looks away slightly embarrassed. Minho takes his hand and Jisung hops off the counter. "It's okay, I'll guide you my innocent darling," he says, taking him up the stairs. Half way up Jisung stops holding Minho's hand tight.

"Hmm? what's wrong?" he asks. Jisung looked hesitant. "Are you worried, should we not do it right now?" he worries, "I won't pressure you." The dark haired boy reassured him. Jisung shakes his head and looks up smiling.

"Mghmgh," he grins, "Just wanted to do this." he then pulls lightly on the hand he was holding and picks him up rushing up the stairs. Minho being caught off guard wraps his legs around the youngers lower hips. He felt the bulge of the light haired boy, which made him slightly aroused. He felt his legs go limp for a second and butterflies erupted in his stomach.

The bedroom door slams opens then shuts. Minho was thrown on the bed grunting. As he looks up he sees Jisung towering over him looking like he was about to be feasted upon by a big bad wolf --

and that he was the bunny.

Jisung then rips open Minho's shirt throwing it aside quickly putting one hand behind his lower back and the other around his pecs, as his tongue licking over his right nipple.

"a-Ahh, mghh that feels so good," the older moans out as his felt his whole body shake under the younger's touch. Minho was very much turned on by the sudden domination Jisung was suddenly showing.

Jisung gives Minho one big kiss and starts to make his way down to his dick, which is now, very hard. He pulls down the pants and see Minho's wet underwear, it was basically drenched. Getting a little dirty in his thought he licks his dick still clothed.

Minho gasps throwing his head back and putting his hands over his mouth.

Minhos pov

Damn it I didn't think he was this good or skilled. Maybe its just because I haven't gotten it in awhile that I'm so sensitive... he even ripped my Got7 t-shirt that was signed by Jackson, but dear God I don't even care I just want it now.

third persons pov

Jisung slides off Minho's underwear which springs out his very wet hard on. As Jisung leans in to taste it Minho stops him. "Wait...it's not fair that I'm all naked and you're not.." he says looking away. The younger giggles "You're adorable." Leaning in giving him a kiss on the cheek. Heat rises to Minho's cheeks.

Budum he hears from his chest.

He admires Jisung as he takes off his shirt he couldn't help but feel his sculpted abs.

"Do you like this type of body, hyung?" that question made the older flustered. hearing his be called hyung made him turn on even more. "Not specifically.." he mumbles.

What a lie he thought to himself.

As Jisung was about to continue Minho smacks his head internally forgetting something important and stops the very eager Jisung. "Wait! I don't have lube.." Jisung thinks for a second then smirks. "Then let's make some."

He then takes the others dick into his mouth and starts to lick it all over. Pulling it out his starts to stroke it quickly, he licks the tip teasingly.

"Oh fuck-" Minho whispers letting out heavy breaths. being stuck in his world of paradise he, without giving notice thrusts his hips in the other's mouth. Gagging slightly, tears formed in hidings eyes, but soon came to like the feeling. Not long after Minho shoots out his load. Making Jisung swallow some of it.

The erotic view Jisung portrayed with tears in his eyes, red hot face and the slight cum on the side of his face only got Minho to be hard once again. "Hyung...you're hard again.." Jisung mentions looking at his dick as if he wanted to eat it up all over again.

"What are you doing to me?" 

You make me feel as if I'm going crazy.

———
Heyo besties what's up I guess I'm continuing this Ik I took awhile but since I decided to continue it I wanted to plan it better, bc if you noticed some of the beginning were clearly rushed and some didn't make sense so I'm making sure and taking percussion that from now on everything will go smoothly with the rest of the story ! Pls stay safe and pls fix your sleep schedules<3