27

ALSO READERS PLS ON LIKE CHAPTER 16 OR 17 I SAID I MISSED WOOJIN, BUT I DON'T OK! WHEN I UPDATED THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABT WHAT HE DID SO PLS DONT MISREAD WHAT I MEANT I DO NOT MISS HIM

Jisungs pov

I wake up to face a white bright ceiling. It's been a week since hyung and I did..what we did , although he acted like nothing ever happened whenever we see each other. Not to mention, but I've been doing really well in school. Grade wise- not so much friend wise.

The whispers have calmed down but I still hear them slightly whenever I'm near Minho. Johnny and I have gotten closer and Sanse, one of the twins that didn't tease me have actually been talking a bit during our shared gym block.

Finally getting up I head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, not having the feeling to have breakfast. As I was about to open the door it opened itself for me, by Minho.

"H-Hello!" I stuttered out. "Good morning, have you have breakfast?" I asked. Giving me a sideways look and walking past me to his bedroom he nodded his head and left without a word. It's been like that for awhile now.

I thought we would've gotten closer after what happened but he seemed to be pushing me away. I can't help but to feel hurt whenever he does that. I just want to be around him, that would be enough, but even in school he pays no mind to me - even if it's clear that he hears someone talking bad about me.

But that's where Johnny comes in. He's like a real big brother. He defends me and definitely shuts them up right away.

I finish getting ready and walk down the stairs. A note was left on the fridge saying Mr.Lee was going to be out for awhile again due to the fact of some serial killer out on the loose and he has been having a hard time pinning what their next move is making have to go in over time.

I see Minho sitting on the couch on his phone, but decided not to even bother to say hi to him. It was still pretty early to go to school, but I decided it wouldn't hurt to get there early. Mr. Salvator has been really great to me since I arrived and has made everything make sense and easy.

As I was about to head out the door I hear Minho call out my name. "Where do you think you're going?" I flinched at the sound of his voice. Nervously turning around I answer his question.

"To school where else?" I reply. I turn again to leave but he doesn't let me off that easy. He stopped the door from opening with his hand and I was basically cornered by him.

"It's too early to go to school." He says basically breathing down my neck. My hand still slightly touching the door knob quickly wrapped around it tightly. I refused to face him after he practically ignored me and now he's talking to me only when he wants to do it on his own terms? I don't think so.

"I have an essay I'm working on and Mr.Salvator offered to help me if I came in early today," I lied, sort've. I do have an essay to work on, but Mr.Salvator isn't waiting for me at school.

"Tch, that pervert?" Minho spi. He takes his hand off the door and takes a step back away from me. Still facing the door I refuse to look at him.

"He's not a pervert, he's a great teacher. Please watch your mouth you wouldn't say such things about a teacher like that." I say turning the knob to leave.

"You can say whatever you like, be oblivious even, you usually are.." he says whispering the last part that I couldn't hear it. "But be warned you're probably his next target," he laughs and yawns walking back to the living room.

I clenched my fist opening the door and slamming it on my way out. The bliss cold air of early winter touched my face as my cheeks turned cherry red. I didn't wait long at the bus stop for the bus to come. I walked on to see Johnny sitting in the back.

I take off my backpack and hold it on my lap. "Good morning!" I say. He hums and gives me a tired smile. He must have stayed up again playing PUBG.

The way to school was quiet and peaceful and Johnny ended up falling asleep on my shoulder half way there. I didn't mind it and continued to listen to music on the way there. Although there was this one particular girl looking at me nervously throughout the ride, but with all the people in the school being so obsessed with me because of Minho I shook it off as something trivial.

We arrived at the bus stop near school and I woke Johnny up who had troubles letting go of my shoulder as if it was his baby blankie. I basically pried and dragged him out of the bus.

"Ughhhh Jisung why!!!!" Johnny sobbed. I shake my head.

"You shouldn't have stayed up, and if you were you should've just skipped!" I argued back. He pouts and rubs his eyes.

"Uh..uh excuse me!" Someone squeaked from behind. I turn and it was the girl from the bus. Should I be suspicious? 

"Yes?" I say standing next to Johnny who was also now very much away and having his guard up. We exchanged looks and silently agreed that it had to do with Minho or something related to him.

"Actually..uhm I wanted to say thank you!!!" She screams shutting her eyes and bowing. We were both dumbfounded. Now more confused than suspicious.

"Uhm for what may I ask, are you apologizing for?" I reply. She looks up flustered.

"F-for giving up ur seat for m-me that day!" She stutters out. "Here! Two tickets for a free meal at a ramen bar that my parents own!!" She hands out rather quickly.

"It's nothing you don't have t-"

"I insist!!" She blurts "you can take anyone you want, that day..it was ur first right? It must have been hard..especially since everyone was talking about you.." she mutters "and then you gave up ur seat for me and my books! And had to stand, in a rather crowded bus, which I'm guessing was more uncomfortable since so many people were already talking about you." She rambles. "PLEASE! Please accept this! I will be going now! Thank you again good bye!"

She runs off rather quickly, I'm guessing she's embarrassed. I looked over to Johnny who's jaw had dropped slightly.

"Hey free meal I guess?" He says not complaining.

"Yeah I guess.." I say looking down at the coupon.