Update!

Hello readers just letting you all know that I am now on spring break and I will be making more chapters and will be updating very soon so you guys can read something over your guys' break! Though I am aware you all don't have the same time zone or break as me and I usually update at like midnight or early morning which I apologize for what can I say I'm a night owl😭 but, again like I said I'll try to update more during the days when most of you guys are awake! I do also apologize that I don't update frequently.

Why I have not been updating: I have been so addicted to this game called identity v, and I am also reading so many yaoi mangas ahahaha 😳😳 + I'm still trying to get used to online school :')

Please read this I think you guys will like it!: if you don't know what that is it's manga(anime but book ver.) and it's boy x boy and the sex scenes are drawn out😳😳😳 so to my lovely fujoshis out there if you want some recommendations please comment ;) and if you don't read those and want to I recommend Bj Alex, Hate or Love, Never Understand, or Here U are for beginners and you can read them all on mangago, it's an app(free) and it's also a website !!  Okay I will stop talking about that now and I hope you all can wait for the next actual real update soon!! :))

Send lots of love and my heart to you guys though it's coming from Canada hope you can warm it up a bit with yours🥺👉👈 and stay safe and healthy while indoors please😌 ❤️