7

Ding dong

     I groaned. What time is it? 8:47 a.m. my clock read. My eyes widen as I saw the time. Chan! He must be outside waiting for me. Oh shoot! I put on some sweatpants and a T-Shirt. Quickly combing my hair and running down the stairs.

     I opened the door to Chan who looked very neat today his hair was up. As for me, not really. I let him in apologizing for my tardiness to my own tutoring in my own place.

     We began our session which over the par couple or weeks, began to be easier and understandable. After today's tutoring Chan told me to tell Mr.Lee that I will be ready to be enrolled into school.

     "Okay, bye Jisung hope to see you soon in school."  Chan said and left. I plopped on the couch and thought about what I had to do for the rest of the day. I have to go to the mall with Lala and Minho, tell Mr.Lee I will be ready to enroll next week, oh and I have to shower.

     I get off the couch to take a shower. While showering the feeling of being watched kept nagging me.  Turn of the water, wiping the fog off the glass door. No one or nothing was there. Only the tile floors and walls to the very ceiling. I leave it alone and continue my shower. I scrub my body from top to bottom. Washing my hair feeling clean and fresh.

     I come out of the steamy shower looking at the foggy mirror. That had letters written on the mirror.
I look at the door it was slightest opened enough to see through it.

     Someone was watching me shower.