15

Sorry to disappoint didn't feel like writing it. But I did add some small flash back from it
Skip time
~

After a heated time with Minho we headed to the cafeteria. As he kept complaining about being hungry. Wonder how he's not full yet after our time in the changing room. Flashback.

     "Mghh, ahh Minho I'm coming soon!" I screeched in a high-but low and quiet pitch voice. He starts to jerk me off as he licks my tip. I clutch on his hair as he begins to suck faster, I couldn't help but to thrust in. I felt him gag and his teeth press down my dick.

     Looking down at him, as I gave him the look that I was coming he sucks again. I came. And he swallowed everything licking my whole dick. He swirls his tongue on my tip and slides my dick out of his mouth with a pOP! End of flashback.

     Thinking back to it I shiver and look over at him. He looking like nothing had just ever happened as he orders from in and out. I sigh, knowing I'm catching feelings for him. Also know I'm going to get heart broken because he won't like- no maybe love me back.

     I swallow hard as I give the employee my order. He was a small young petit girl with soft curls and glowing grey eyes. She blushes as I give her my order she stutters while replying back. About to leave she calls me.

     "U-uhh sir!" She pipes. I turn on my heel and narrow my eyes at her.

     "Yes?" I reply. She looks down and and fiddles with her uniform. Looking back up to meet my eyes she manages to get the words out her mouth.

     "Can I have your number? Uhm, if you don't have a girlfriend!" Her whole face goes red as a tomato. My number? I don't have one yet. I sigh and give her a smile.

     "I don't have a phone yet, but I will get one today. Once I do though, I'll be sure to let you be the first to get it!" I said smiling. I've made my first friend. Her eyes widened and a smile was plastered on her face. She hums and nods. Handing me my order we left to eat.

     Walking to a table Minho stares at me drilling holes at the back of my head. I turn to him giving him a concerned look.

     "Is there something wrong Minho?" I ask him taking a bite from my burger. Lala laughed.

     "He's just mad you got a girl before him." She explains snickering while teasing Minho. "Way to go man, you got the girl falling for you in less then a second," Lala playfully punches me. I was confused.

     "Got a girl?"

     "Yeah the girl was literally pinning for you." She stuffs her face. Minho rolls his eyes at her and looks at me.

     "You're not going to give that slut your number." He commanded. Chills went down my spine when I heard those words. Why shouldn't I?

     "Loosen up dude Jisung might get his first girlfriend!" Lala says shoving him and taking his food. Minho slapped her hand away. He looked back at me again. His dark brown orbs were filled with jealousy. I gulped as he stares me down.

I felt my pants tighten.

______________________
Yooooooooooooo wassup long time no read 🤠 school started like a month ago and I'm puking you can not believe how much tests and quizzes I've had since school like wtf my teachers be obsessed with tests😩🐐
Also sorry for not updating uI've been procrastinating this chapter and studying for my tests it's 9:50 rn and I have a SS test tomorrow on my third block. I didn't study. Lolololololololol watch me fail.
______________________
I will update tho, after the 21st 😜
Unedited.