24

It's already in the early evening and Minho still hasn't come out of his bedroom. I have already tried knocking multiple times, but he just told me to leave him alone. Either that or he wouldn't even answer back. 

the clock keeps ticking as I sit on my bed trying to think of a way to get him to talk to me. the clock reads 6:30 and a knock came from down stairs. Mr.Lee? I get up and make my way down the stairs. as I reach the door I notice the outline of the persons body. it didn't look like Mr.Lee. I slow down and look through the window. It was Jihyo, phew thank god. 

I open the door and warmly greet her. "Hey Jisung how was your first day?" she says stepping in the house. "It was...interesting," well I didn't exactly lie. I met a weird pair of twins, a tall god, and the whispers...Minho who are you? 

"But don't ind me, Jihyo what are you doing here??" I ask following her to the kitchen. aye it was good nothing intimate happened between Minho and I who knows Jihyo might've walked in on us. 

"Well to cook for you and Minho obviously!" she says opening the fridge. "Mr.Lee let me know he was gonna be home late and even if he was here tonight I doubt you guys would've gotten a proper meal besides maybe ordering in." She explains as she washed the vegetables. 

I sit in awe of Jihyo, how she could gracefully talk whilst being to focused on. her cooking. I ask if I could e of any assist, but she turns me down saying she'd get things down faster alone. Agree ing with her I decide to do any homework I had been given at all today. as I was leaving the kitchen Jihyo said somethings. 

"Can you get Minho by the way I need to give him something he's been asking for." she says "Wait you're going up right, mind giving it to him for me?" she asks. I gulp and turn back around. 

"Sure! Where is it?" sounding nervous Jihyo gives me a weird look and points to her bag. Why am I nervous this is my chance to talk to Minho! Why is my heart racing justing thinking about the thought of speaking to him???

I get the pink package out of her bag. Wonder what's in it...should I ask? 

"Sooo what did you get for him?" I ask gripping the package. "Some new clothes he asked for and some manga books." she says chopping the green onions. 

"Manga?" I look up. "Yeah,  you didn't expect him to like anime would you?" she grins. "Ahhh I see" I wonder what kind of genre he likes most in anime. I walk up the stairs and the more I climbed the more I wanted to see what he read. 

I got to his door ad knocked. "Hey Minho I got what you asked from Jihyo" no response "Ahh I see I'll just open it for you then!" I say unwrapping the package. Half way through pulling something out Minho slams his door wide open and looks directly at where my hands were in. 

It's obvious he doesn't want me seeing what he had ordered. But it's just manga what could be so wrong about it? I start to pull out whatever was inside, but Minho grabs the package taking what was left in there. Though my hand had already grasped on a book. which fell from my hands landing on the floor. The cover was of two men, who looked in loved with each other. 

I gasp. looking up at Minho he averts eye contact and picks up the book. 

"Minho I-" was cut off. 

"Just leave me alone!" he pushes me back and slams the door. 

Oh no I think I just made it way worse! Not only that we will be having a weird dinner with Jihyo. she will probably notice the weird tension and ask, then find out about us. It didn't even matter if we were to do something or not she would've found out either way. 

But will Minho even want to join us for dinner?

-------------------------------------------------

yeah another chapter published hehe >:] 

stay safe and healthyyyy <3 mwuahhh