18

Happy new year, okay let's go btw I was supposed to post this on January but I never finished the chapter and I also deleted wattpad I PROMISe YOU ALL I WILL UPDATE MORE
-
Jisung

After being dropped off at the office by Minho he quickly left me, for his friends I'm guessing. I walk up to the front desk and introduce myself. The lady greets me and prints my schedule.

"Now if you need any help come back here, or see a near by teacher, there's also a map of the school behind your schedule," she explains "Now hurry before class starts, tip for you, your first class is on the second floor!" She winks then seats herself behind the desk. I thank her and head up stairs.

Room 302..302..302

I look at the plaques beside the room doors passing each one swiftly. Not soon after I found myself standing in front of room 302. I open the door to only meet with a chest in front of my face. The man looked well aged but not young enough to be a student in my opinion.

"Hello, you must be Mr.Salvador?" I assumed. He looks down at me and smiles. He was a young man maybe in his 20s dark hair sharp eyes, sexy. He moves aside and welcomes me in the class where a few students have already been seated.

"Yes, I am," he smirks looking down on me, "You can sit by the boy in the back over there by the window" he gestured "Though when the bell rings I would like you to come up at the front to introduce yourself and to see me after school, just to get to know you more and help you..with school work".

Nodding and being oblivious I thank him and head over to my seat. "By the way, my students call me Ryker, my first name, please call me that if you're more comfortable that way" he says before leaving class and entering the hallway.

I now sit in my class waiting for it to begin. I take out my folder made for ELA and a pencil. After doing so I look over my schedule. This is first semester and what I seem to be doing for the rest of it is ELA, Bio, Mechanics, and Gym. Seems easy enough?

I look over to my right and see a guy listen to music. I don't want to interrupt him, but I want to introduce myself to him and maybe make a new friend. I take a deep breath and tap his shoulder. He turns around and gives me a look where he's waiting for me to ask him something.

"Hi, I'm Jisung! I'm new here and uhm.. I was wondering when it's lunch time you could show me where my classes are, and uhm maybe eat lunch with me?" I ask. His face softens and he takes off his ear phones.

"Alright, seems fun, my name is Johnny." His voice was so silky? I sort've liked it. I smile at him and he smiled back , putting back his ear phones in and turning away I wait for class to begin.

The bell rings and Mr.Salvador, Ryker, walks back in and seats himself in his desk. "Okay class were starting today off with attendance , we also have a new student today, if you please stand up and introduce yourself," He then gives me the floor.

I introduced myself, after the class started and my first block was over. Johnny gets up first and asks what class I have next. I reply by saying I have Bio next, in which he walks me to. "I'll come back here when it's lunch so don't go anywhere unless you plan on getting lost ahaha." I laugh and go in. Same thing happened in the block I listened and introduced myself, talked to a few classmates though the conversations were awkward.

The lunch bell rang and I waited outside of the classroom for Johnny. Not long I saw someone approaching, although it wasn't Johnny. It was Minho. He looked like he was in a rush when he came up to me.

"Hey I'm going out for lunch come with me" he says grabbing my arm and dragging me before I could answer, but I plant my feet and resisted. "Wait, I'm waiting for a friend I'm supposed to eat with him.." I look back.

"Haha what friend I'm the only one you know here besides Lala, come on I'm hungry and horny I had a bad morning," he continues to to drag me. "But- my friend he told me to wait for him-" Minho looks back to me with an annoyed expression on his face.

He sighs "I don't think I made myself clear, I don't care, come on let's go I'm becoming impatient." I sigh, as I seem to not have a choice. I gave in, I hope I see Johnny later today so I can apologize to him. I stopped looking back and finally walked with Minho.

Oh wait what, did he say he was horny?

Guysssss I finally updated😎😎😎😎😎 I'm so sorry for the long wait I know it's been like 2 almost 3 month but I finally got this chapter updated! Also I'm so sorry I always update at like midnight I only usually work on this in night time bc that's when I get writing

Also with the coronavirus outbreak please be careful and to always wash your hands think carefully about what you touch or eat and where thing come from and stay safe!!

Also apologies for any spelling mistakes!