~Chapter 37: Bedwars bet ~

(A/n: you guys said you liked long chapters so here you go)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD 2021

12:30 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

"I kinda like this" dream said with his eyes turned to the tv. You both were cuddles on the couch watching demon slayer (one of my personal favorite, and I felt bad and had to being it up cuz there are so many anime comments but I finished hxh, and mha, demon slayer, and fairytale are my favorite and I just started haikyuu and Dr. Stone :) dream hadn't watch this anime so he suggested to watch it together. His arm was around your waist and your head was on his chest, feeling his chest move up and down as he breathes. It was very peaceful.

"I thought you would like this one, I can't wait till the second season comes out" you said

"Wait there's only one season? Great now I'm gunna get hooked on it and want the second season" he said a little annoyed.

"Welp now you'll be stuck in the same boat as the rest of us" you said with a smile on your face looking up at him.

"Shut up" he said with a smile, looking down at you

"Make me" you said with a smile and a laugh

"I'll keep that in mine" he said with a cocky smile

"GUYS" sapnap said coming down the stairs "did you steal my charger George"

"No" George said form the bar stools in the kitchen "ask them" he continued, tilting his head towards you and dream

"Well the fact that y/n and dream are eye fucking each other I don't think they did" he said with as he crossed his arms. His words cut thought your gaze with Dream. You turn your head to look over at sapnap with a judge mental look on your face.

"Anyways.." you said getting up from the couch
"What's the plan for today" you continued walking to the kitchen.

"I was thinking about streaming today, what do you guys think" George said look up from his phone.

"What would you stream?" dream said getting up from the couch.

"No idea" George said getting up from the stool "but then again I never know"

"Fair" dream said with a laugh as we follow him upstairs, You walk into my room, sapnap to his, George to his and dream to the recording studio. You turn on your computer and watch your monitors slowly lights up, you open up to team speak and see George and sapnap already there. You join, you hear George's keyboard a bunch and finally get the notification, Georgenotfound is live!.

George stated his stream while the boys talked, you were one mute texting your brother about the wedding until you heard sapnap scream your name

"Y/N!!" He said

"Hi, what? I'm here" you said confused unmuting your mic

"We're gunna play some bed wars! hop into hypizel" George said

"Ok I'm going" you said opening up Minecraft and loading in, joining in and seeing all the swarms of people gathered around Dream George and sapnap, they all started freaking out when they saw you come in as well.

"Okay y'all ready" Dream said

"Lets go" you said

-

The four of you played bedwars for a while, winning a lot when your weren't getting targeted. Bad and quackity along with some other people popped into the team speak for a bit but left after a while.