~Chapter 12: Attention ~

2:00 pm Houston, Texas. Yours and Sapnaps house

  You just got back from your breakfast with your brothers, you went to the old town cafe. You were bringing some leftover food for. As you pull into the drive away and open the door to the house. You take off your shoes and walking into the kitchen, you set sapnaps keys on the kitchen table and walk upstairs. You knock on sapnaps door and get no answer.

"sap?" You say as you open the door but you only find him still sleeping. "Lazy ass" you say closing the door.

You walk down stairs and put the food you got for sapnap in the fridge, you grab your laptop and sit at the dining room table. You open YouTube, you see that dream upload the manhunt earlier today "Geez that man it fast at uploading" you say to yourself as you scroll down to the comment.

"WHO IS THAT SHE IS A NEW MEMBER OF THE DREAM TEAM" the top comment says. You scroll down and see most of the questions are asking about you. You open the description and see dream put your twitter in there.

You switch and open twitter and see that your follower count went from 500 to 5,000 and growing "holy shit" you say under your breath, your dms and full of people asking who you are. You decide to tweet out and clarify things.

----

Y/N @: Iris_

HI i'm Y/n
No, I'm not a member of the Dream Team.. yet :)
Yes I will be in more videos 🤠✌️

You watch as the likes continue piling up and you see other people comment, you see Karl and Tommy below. Then you see dream

---

Dream2 @: dreamwastaken2

🤭 well just have to see

|

Karl :) @: Karljacobs_

WHAT THE HONK
HI Y/N

|

Tommy @: TommyInnit

HELLO WOMEN

After dream commented the likes and follows came pilling in and soon enough you had 100k followers on twitter. You couldn't believe it, just for being in one of the dream teams videos you got this much attention, you didn't know what to do. Then you seen your phone light up, dream was calling you.

"Hi" you say answering the phone

"Have you looked at twitter, you have 100k followers and growing" he said, I could tell he was smiling too.

"I know!! This is insane" you say looking back at your laptop. One of the comment below was asking if you were a steamer, dream saw the same comment.

"Are you gonna be a streamer?" He asked you

"Umm" you said "I always wanted to be one but I just didn't have the time and didn't even know how to start"

"Alright I found my new goal: help you become a streamer" he said

You smiled and noticed your face was turning a bit red. "Alright" you said.

"So why is your twitter username iris" he asks

"Oh" you say nervously "i know its kinda stupid but it was something that my aunt used to call me when I was young, I don't understand what it meant"

"No I think that's kinda cool" he says

You and dream talked about you becoming a streamer until dream said he has to go. You said your goodbyes and hung up the phone as you say Sapnap walking downstairs.

"Good morning Sap" you said looking at him "have you seen twitter"

He laughed and opened the fridge taking out the food you brought him. "Yes I did, your follower count is climbing fast" he said smiling at me.

You looked back at your laptop and saw the like and retweet from your tweet were still growing.

"Thanks for the food by the way" sapnap says walking to sit next to you.

"Yea of course I didn't wanna leave you starving" you say "wanna watch the manhunt" you say closing your laptop and walking over to the t.v

"Sure" sapnap says walking over to the couch

You switch on the tv and open up YouTube and see it's the first thing in your recommended.

You and sapnap watch the video and eat popcorn. It was still the first half before the nether.

"You actually did really good at hiding from dream" sapnap says "he just has ridiculously good vision" he continues eyes still glued to the tv.

"Yea that's what I thought" you say

-

It was now the nether bit

"Ohhhhh that's how he did it" sapnap says talking about the part where dream lands on the roof of the nether

"Yea that asshole probably found it on Reddit" you say eating popcorn.

"Yea probably" sapnap says

As the manhunt reaches the half way point you hear someone open the door and walk in.

"Y/n!!" You here James say

"Hey James" you say still looking at the tv

"Hey I'm here too" you hear Chris say as they walk into the kitchen.

"Hi Chris" you say handing them some popcorn as they come and sit on the couch and watch the manhunt with the two of you.

"Is this the manhunt you were in yesterday" Chris say grabbing the popcorn from James.

"Yup, have you watched it" you say

"No not yet" Chris says

-

"Watch me" you say in the manhunt

"Dream had a fire resistance potion in this inventory, why didn't he use it" sapnap says

"I don't know that doesn't seem like him, he would've used it and killed me" you say confused

"What? why didn't he" James says

"I don't know" you say even more confused, come to think of it there were several things he could've done to win right there. Even though his health was less than half he could've at least tried. You were even more confused.

"Oh well glad he didn't, cuz we won" sapnap said getting up.

"Yea nearly blowing out my eye drums in the process" Chris said getting up to go out the popcorn away.

The boys continued to talk as you texted Dream

YOUR

just watch the manhunt, I really did kick your ass
But at the end why didn't you use the fire res potion

He answered only a couple minutes later

DWEAM / PISSBABY

I just forgot I had it that's all

He was clearly lying

You were confused even more but brushed it off and got up to go talk to your brothers.

(1062 words)