Thank you

Hi guys :)

Before I say anything else I should let y'all now that I go through all of your guys comments, I see all of them, and they just make me laugh so hard I love you all <333

Thank you guys so much for following this story and commenting on it, I love to hear from all of you. This was my very first story and I didn't expect so many of you to enjoy it. Rn it had 7k reads and it grows everyday, I don't know if I will write anymore story's but if I do it will probably have to do with mcyts so if you have any ideas plz feel free to share.

If you guys like it enough I was thinking about either continuing the story more, more chapters more bits, which I would be happy to do if you guys would enjoy that, the time between updates would be a little longer tho. Or I could do more story's like sapnap x reader, or a Karl x reader or just one where you would get to her friends with everyone on the dream smp with  x reader on the side. Plz tell me what you would think I would love to here feedback.

Okay that you all for coming to my Ted talk, plz feel free to follow me and comment or some thing.

If you would like to follow my twitter or add me on discord plz tell me, I'm not putting it here just cuz I don't want to many people knowing it :)

Thank you all again and I hope to see and hear from your guys soon, I love you <3

-

10k reads!!! Thank you guys
How the hell as this reaches 14k ready holy shit
18K READS POGGGGGG
23k holy shit pog
I looked away for one sec and 30k reads holy shit 👁👄👁

I am getting a lot of comments to extend the story and I am very much considering it but I need your guys input, what should happen, how should it progress, plz send me your ideas