~Chapter 33: The End? ~

10:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

  You went upstairs to change, you quickly put your hair up and grabbed a towel and a small dress over top of your swim suit. You walked down stairs and slowly opened the back door and dream was on his phone with his feet in the pool. He hadn't noticed you, his hair was wet and he didn't have a shirt on either. You saw him turn off his phone as he leaned back to put both his hands behind him.

"God what the hell is wrong with me" you heard him say. He ran his hands through his messy wet hair and was about to get up out of the pool.

"Nothing is wrong with you dream" you said setting your towel down.

DREAMS POV

why did she come out here with me. She walked over to me and sat a couple feet away from me and put her feet in the water. She had a little see through dress on and a swim suit on underneath.

"Yea well if I can fuck up that bad maybe there is something wrong with me" I said running my hands through my hair nervously ("god stopp doing that it's so fucking hot" you said to yourself") I looked back over at her and she was swinging her feet in the pool. We looked at the starts for a while I'm silence until she got up and took off her dress. She was were a red bikini and a messy bun.

"So are we gunna go swimming" she said, thank god she said it cuz I was to focused on how hot she was to say anything.

"Yea of course" I said sliding into the pool

YOUR POV

You put your feet on the edge and began to slowly get in until you felt Dream grab you by the ankles and make eye contact with you.

"Come on that's no way to get in a pool" he said with a smirk on his face as he dragged you into the pool.

"No no DREAM stopp" you said laughing as he started to splash you once you were all the way in

"Never" he said wheezing

"Fine then" you said splashing him even more.
You both turned into a laughing mess until Dream swan under and you couldn't tell we're he was "dream??" You said after a while of him being gone.

Before you knew it dream was coming up from underneath of you and you opened you eyes to find him carrying you bridal style "miss me" he said with a cocky grin on his face.

"Very much" you said splashing him a little bit, he didn't let go of you tho. After you splashed him and the water was off his face he slowly opened his eyes to see you smiling and looking up at him.

Your eyes moved from where you hand were placed on his chest to his jawline then to his eyes. He was staring at your lips then moved back up to your eyes. Your lips slowly fell out of its smile as your lips parted and you found yourself staring at his lips. He dropped your feet down so that you were both staring at eachother, dream was of course a little taller tho. His arms were around you waist and your hands were around his neck as you both stared at eachothers lips until you looked back up at his eyes. You slowly leaned forward as he did the same. Soon his lips met yours, you wanted this moment for as long as you have known dream it was finally happening, and you could tell he wanted it too. Your hands moved into his hair and his hands were still around your waist until he picked you up and moved you onto the side of the pool so that you both were eye level. You both were still kissing as he slowly pulled.

"But I thought" Dream said not moving far way from your face.

"Just shut up and kiss me" you said. He smiled and began to kiss you more.

As the kiss began more aggressive you felt his tounge slip into your mouth and his hands were now caressing your thighs exploring them  with ease. One of your hands moved to his jawline and then other down his chest to his abs. The kiss was getting more aggressive as Dream was about to go a little farther before you heard sapnap.

"I felt like I just walked into a porno" he said leaning against the wall as George took pictures next to him.

"How long were you standing there" Dream said, hands around your waist now.

"Long enough" george said jumping into the pool with you two as sapnap followed.

You both laughed and hung out with George for as long as you could remember

(825 words)

Thank you all sm for ready this story, yes it is over, the "?" Is only there if you beat it to be. Plz ready next page for more context <3