~Chapter 6: Mrs. Lafferty~

10:00 pm Houston, Texas. Small town cafe

You and Sapnap have been out for hours, you went to the old high school that you both went to, then to the skatepark you hung out at as kids and some other places. You guys decide you should get some food and go home soon. Sapnap says he has a place in mind as he turns to corner to reveal the cafe. As you walk into the cafe you realize it's the cafe that you and Sapnap would hangout at after school a lot when you still lived here.

"Is-is that Y/n l/n" an old lady that you recognize says from behind the counter.

"yup Mrs. laffery" you say walking in "it's me" you say smiling at her while Sapnap walks in behind you.

"oh it's been too long" she says coming in for a hug.

"Oh, uh it has, hasn't it" you say awkwardly but still happy to see her.

"and Nickkk" she says walking over the Sapnap. That was Sapnaps real name, he didn't really care being called that but you usually still called him sap.

"Why don't you ever come visit me as often anymore?" she says going to hug him.

"oh uh,," he says looking at me then looking down at her. "I don't know I've just been busy"

"bullshit" she says with an annoyed look on her face "I've seen you around and you've never stopped in" she says looking at him. He nervously laughs and starts to say something but hesitates.

"Anyways,," You say, trying to help him, "could I just have the regular please?" You say to her.

"Of course darling coming right up, you too I'm assuming nick" she said walking away.

"uh yea please ma'am" he says.

We walk over to the table by the window and talk for a while about the places you just visited and old memories from there.

"here you go darlings" Mrs. lafferty says placing down the food and drinks. You both say thank you and continue talking.

It's around 10:45 and you and Sapnap decided you should head home.

"Goodbye Mrs. Lafferty we will be back soon" you say waving and walking out of the cafe

"Oh, goodbye darling see you soon" she said, looking up at us and waving.

"Hey sap, can I drive his time" You say as we walk back to Sapnaps car.

"Uhhh,, I don't know about that Y/n last time you did we almost hit a tree" he says laughing.

"sap that was 4 years ago we're fine" You say.

"fine" he says throwing the keys to you. You both get into the car and drive home. As you wiz past streets and see the sun flowing through the sky light in Sapnaps car the radio comes on with the next song. Once you get home it's around 11 o'clock and you tell Sapnap your going to your room, you go into the house take off your shoes. You walk into the kitchen and say hi to lily and cash as you walk upstairs into your room. You change into sweatpants and an old bra with a tank top over top since you hadn't  done laundry since got back. You walk over to your desk and sit down. You grab your phone and open twitter when sapnaps knocks on your door.

"Come in" you say not looking up from your phone.

"Me and the boys are gonna be filming tonight so ill introduce you to them tomorrow" he says looking at me

"Okay that's fine" you say kinda sad but not to much "i have to call Katie anyways, what are you guys filming"

"Another Minecraft but, dream hasn't told us this time cuz it's a surprise but I'll tell you when it's done so you can watch the video with me" he says

"Okay sounds nice" you say looking back at your phone

"Okay" he says smiling "tomorrow I promise" he says closing the door

"Okay" You say smiling even though he was already out the door.

You opened up face time and call Katie. You set your phone down next to my monitor so she could see your face but You could still look at the computer without her thinking your not paying attention.

"HEYYY" she says smiling at me "how are you?"

"HEY" you say smiling "it's been great me and Sap just got back from visiting some old places"

"Oh that sounds fun" she says still smiling, happy to see you

"Yea i miss led you a lot though" You say cocking your head a little but still smiling.

"I miss you too baby" she says "it's weird not waking up to you throwing and pillow at me saying were late for class" She says smiling and laughing

You laughed  "yea i miss that to" you say

You guys talk for hours and catch up. You guys decide to open and discord call and play some minecraft bed wars as you continue to talk and catch up. You were pretty good at minecraft, certainly not the better than Dream but you could win at 1v1 vs Sapnap sometimes. Katie was pretty good to, you always said you were better, which was probably true.

"I got the bed, i got the bed" you say breaking your opponents bed

Katie was very supportive and you loved her, she was the reason you survived College. Soon Gavin texted you and asked to join you and Katie. Gavin was another friend from college, he had a thing for you back then but that went away after a while. Gavin was a lot better at bed wars than you and Katie, so he beat you guys a lot, only if his teammate was good though. Gavin invited Cassie and soon the rest showed up and the 6 of you were all playing bed wars. You guys would swap team mates regularly, and you and Gavin dominated whenever you guys were teammates and the others said it wasn't fair.

"Hey it's not our fault you guys suck and me and Y/n are good" Gavin said in his cocky voice.

That made the whole discord erupt in yelling, you just sat there and let the other fight it out and Gavin stand up for you. You all played bed wars for a while until around 3 am for you, your friends were around the world and for some it was pretty late too, so you decide to say goodbye and just hang up. You get up and walk down stairs to get a soda and some snack, you decide on fanta and goldfish. You walk back upstairs and knock on Sapnap's door

"Yea, come in" you hear him say

"Hey" you say opening the door and walking in "what are you doing"

"Playing minecraft with boys" he says as you see a discord call on Sapnaps monitor

"Oh sorry are you guys still filming, just wanted to say goodnight" you say walking out

"Oh not its fine, I'm streaming but your fine" he says looking at you a smiling

You read a donation on Sapnaps screen and notice he is streaming

"WHO IS THAT IS THAT YOUR GF" the donation said

"Oh no" Sapnap said laughing "That's just Y/n she's my best friend that just moved in from collage" he says

"Hi" you say in a very nervous tone

"Y/n, dream and George say hi" he says to you

"Oh uh,, Hi i can't wait to meet you guys" you say into the microphone

Sapnap laughed at whatever the boys said "dream said your voice it cute" he said looking back at you

You could feel your face turn a little red and hear dream scream saying he didn't say that through Sapnaps headphones.

You giggle and start to say something "thank you dream that's very sweet, i'll see you guys soon" you say walking out "goodnight"

"Goodnight Y/n" you hear Sapnap say as you walk out the door.

(1367 words)

(A/b ik this one is a little long i didn't mean for that but I'll make sure to post more tomorrow )