~Chapter 10: Brothers~

12:00 am Houston, Texas. your and Sapnap's house

  You slowly look up, you're on the ground, you reach your hand out as your start to see red through one of your eyes and all over your hand, you see the girl reaching for you as well, you look to the left and see a man looking at you.

"Y/n, Y/N" you slowly wake up and see Sapnap shaking you awake. "You're gonna be late" he says.

It was the second time you had a dream like that but you ignored it as there were more important things to worry about. You got up and look at the clock. It was already 12, you had to leave in about an hour to go pick up your brother, James, from the airport. He was coming to go to some work thing for the week he had here is Texas and you were supposed to give him a ride. It has been 2 weeks since you met dream and George and you were getting closer with them. You were supposed to be in the next manhunt video later today. You got out of bed and put on jeans and one of your favorite hoodies because you were in a hurry, you didn't really care what you were wearing. You grabbed Sapnap's keys because you didn't have a car just yet, you were Indecisive on which one to buy. You put on your white converse and walked out the door, as you pulled out your phone and texted your brother that you were on your way to the airport, he said he would be landing in about 45 min. Perfect.

You turn the car on and and the radio started playing, the news came on and started talking about a bank getting robbed, you heard the lady say 1 was shot, you instantly turned it off. You couldn't stand hearing about people getting hurt, it hurt your heart hearing about it. You grabbed the aux cord and started playing your playlist and started driving to the airport.

It was 1:15 and you were waiting at baggage claim for your brother, it was the eldest one, James. You saw that you have 15 minutes before he would be there so you decided to go get snacks from one of a restaurants for you and James. As you walked back to wait for him you saw him running towards you, he was a lot bigger than you so you knew if he tackled you, you would get crushed. You quickly stepped out of the way and he ran past you.

"You asshole" he said laughing, you laughed and gave him a hug, there was someone walking from the direction he came from, you were confused

"Chris!!" You said as you ran to hug your younger brother

"Hey Y/n" he said giving into your hug

"What are you doing here" you said stepping back out of the hug

"Well James said he was coming down for work and I wanted to come with and help out, and to see you" he said smiling, you looked back at James who was smiling as well. You helped them grab there bags.

You all continued to talk and walk back to Sapnap's car. Your brothers put their luggage into the back, James got shotgun and Chris sat in the back. You drove back to yours and Sapnaps house because they didn't have to be at work for another hour. As you pulled into your house your brothers left there luggage in the car and went inside.

"SAPNAP" you screamed once you got inside "my brothers are here" sapnap came walking down the stairs and said hi to you and your brother.

"So how you liken life in Texas y/n" James asked sitting at one of the bar stools in the kitchen.

"I love it so far, I missed this place" you said

"Yea I missed this place too I can see why you came back" james said leaning back

"I honestly thought you came here just to get away from us" Chris said laughing

"Well we don't tell mom that" you said laughing too

The four of you laughed and caught up for about 45 minutes until they had to leave again. You gave them a ride to their hotel and told them they had to get an Uber to work and drove away. You looked behind you to see them flipping you off, you laughed and kept driving until you got home.

"Hey I'm back" you said dropping the keys on the dinning room table.

"Hey" Sapnap said from one of the bar stools "I forgot how similar you and your brothers are" he said looking up at you

"How!?!" you say annoyed "there loud and annoying and give no personal space" I said opening the fridge looking for food

"exactly" he said laughing, you looked at him and flipped him off.

"So when is the manhunt video" you said grabbing a soda

"in about an hour" he said looking back at his phone "we have to do it early so dream has time to edit and George isn't ridiculously tired" he continued

"Gotcha" you said walking upstarts "I'll be in my room tell me when there ready"

"Okay" he said getting up and going upstairs as well.

You were excited for the manhunt, you had gotten better ever since you've met dream and we're almost better than sapnap but every time you brought it up he would start yelling and argue saying he was better. Even dream agreed saying you were a bit better. You opened your phone to see you got a text from dream himself.

Dweam / pissbaby

Hey

You ready for me kick your ass today

You

Hell no, I'm gonna kick your ass and finally kill your win streak

Dweam / pissbaby

Mmm i don't know about that y/n I think your understand estimating me a bit

You

Guess we'll just have to see

You wanna get on a call before the match

Dweam / pissbasy

Sure

You turned on you pc and called dream as you put on your headset

"Hey!!" He said

"Hi" you said laughing

"So how was the car ride with your brothers" dream said. You hadn't told Dream about your family problems yet, they only person that knew was Sapnap and he agreed never to say anything.

"Uhh yeah it was fun I really missed them" you said nervously. You guys continued to talk and play bed wars until it was time for the
manhunt.

(1101 words)