~ Chapter 22: Just Come Home ~

10:30 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

  You just woke up and we're downstairs getting food ready to head out, Katie was coming in on Tuesday and tomorrow you had to drive your brothers to the airport as they were leaving back to Oregon. You finished making food when you feel hands around you waist, you look over and see dream resting his chin on the top of your head, is he really that much taller that me.

"Good morning sunshine" you said

"Morningggg" he said in a deeper voice

"I'm going to need you to let go of me I have to go" you said trying to get out of his grip, you spun around.

"No" he said with he face now buried in your chest.

"Yes" you said

"No" he continued "give me a hug" he said removing his head from your chest and looking into your eyes.

You sighed and smiled at him "if I give you and hug will you let go of me and let me leave"

"Yes" he said still tired, he pulled you in closer to his chest and you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. Your date with him was Wednesday and you couldn't wait.

"Okay I really have to go, I have to go to the bank then drop some things off at the postal office, I'll be back later" you said grabbing sapnaps keys and walking out the door.

"Aww okie, bye y/n" he said walking back upstairs.

"Byeeeee" you say closing the door.

You got into the car and turned on the radio, you started the car and started to drive. You had to go to the bank before you could go any were else.

-

As you parked the car and slowly got out of the car, you see a man in a hoodie and a girl walk into the bank. You shut the car door and see the girl that the man entered with walk out. You walk into the bank and stand in line waiting till it's your turn, the man you noticed earlier was still in here.

"Mommyyyy can I get a sucker" you hear and little girl talking behind you, you turn around and smile at them as you walk up to the lady at the desk.

(HARSH LAUGHED AND METIOM OF B***D AS WELL AS G*N)

Suddenly see the lady at the front desk shapely look behind you, her eyes widen, you hear a g*n click and the girl scream, you quickly turn around and see the man you notice earlier point it at the lady and daughter. You couldn't see the mans face, it was covers by a mask and is hood. You looked down and notice a tattoo on his ankle, it was a swing, motionless and no one on it. You look back to the girl, she was hiding behind he mom with her eyes closed shut until she opens them and looks at you. You had to do something.

"Move" the man says, you hear the lady click a button behind you, that must be the police she just signified you think to yourself. You look over at the mother and daughter again. They were frightened unable to move, you step in front of them, eyes close shut and arms wide open, hoping to buy time before the police came. The man looks at you with anger "MOVE" the man screams at you "no" you say looking down at the floor still standing in front of the lady and the little girl, eyes still shut, you would rather you get hurt then these to innocent people "what?" The man says pointing the gun at your head "NO" you screamed not looking him in the eye, eyes still closed shut.
He grabbed your face and made you look at him, he was wearing a mask but you notice he had brown hair with bright blue eyes, he.. he had tears in his eyes.
He pushed you into the floor and moved the lady and her daughter, pushing them onto the floor as well. The little girl, who you assumed was around the age of 5, got up and pulled the mans coat, with tears in her eyes looking at the ground "DONT HURT THEM" she screamed, he pushed her away and pointed the g*n at her. You pushed the girl away and stood in front of it.

-

You woke up on the floor, you looked over at the little girl, she had b***d on her face. You reach your hand out for the girl and see your entire arm covered in b****d as well. You could barley keep your eyes open and you see flashing light and people in blue uniforms rush into the bank. Before you knew it you couldn't remember anything after that.

DREAMS POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for sapnap to come downstairs, he went up to grab my charger for me.

"Hey, what time is it" he said walking downstairs handing me the charger.

"Uh 5 why" I said looking at my phone then back up to him

"Shouldn't y/n be back by now" he said

"Yea" I said a little confused, after I said that see sapnaps phone begins to ring, it's James, y/ns older brother.

"Hello" he says answering the phone, as I see George walk down stairs. I smiled at George and grab a glass of water until George tap my shoulder. His eyes don't leave sapnap as he points at him.

I look over at sapnap, he had this hand over his mouth and I notice his eyes were watering up with tears, I drop the water on the table and rush over to him "yes of course We will be there shortly-y" he said hanging up the phone

"Sap, what the hell was that" George said

"It's—" he began "that was y/ns brother, y/n was at the bank while it was being robbed, she,,, she jumped in front of a bullet to save a small girl" he said as more tear came rolling down his face, I felt my heart drop.

I grabbed my keys and ran to the door with tears in my eyes. Sapnap and George followed me out the door and jumped into the car "which hospital" I said with no emotion in my voice starting the car. Sapnap told me the hopspital and gave me directions. As we arrive at the hospital I jump out of the car and race to the door, "hi yes is (your full name) here" I said to the lady at the front desk. She told me the room number and I race up to the floor she was on, leaving sapnap and George in the dust. I look for her room number "come on,, COME ON,,, where the hell is she" i said under my breath. I finally found it, I bust open the door to find y/n brothers standing beside y/n, she had bandages all over her arms and lower shoulder, as well as her face. Sapnap and George came running in behind me as I stood in the door way. My heart was filled with shock, 4 hours ago I was hugging her and she was smiling at me, now she had no emotion laying in a hospital bed.

I ignored y/ns brothers and went and stood next to her grabbing her hand and squeeze it, I felt warm tears begin to flow down my face. Sapnap reached over and touched my shoulder as George talked with y/ns brothers.

"They don't know wether or not she will live, she was hit very close to her heart" I heard James say. My heart sank even further then it already had, more tears came down my face as sapnap turned me and hugged me. "Y/n no.. plz don't leave me. There are so many more thing I wanted to do with you, to experience with you. I can't live without your smile and your beautiful face in my life..." I said to myself as George, sapnap and y/ns brothers walked out of the room "y/n plz,,, what about our date, what am I supposed to do" i said with more tears rolling down my face as I looked at her emotionless face and grabbed her hand, "y/n please"

"just come home"

(1416 words)