~Chapter 4: Settling In~

6:00 am Houston, Texas. Yours and Sapnap's house

You hear the car pull into the driveway and Sapnap take the keys out of the car. You slowly open your eyes as you look over at him dazed and rubbing your eyes.

"Good, your wake" he says as he opens the door to get out.        

  You slowly open the car door, trying not to trip over your own to feet. You get your luggage out of the back of sapnaps car, Sapnap walks into the house first. You pause before waking into the house after him, the house was two story's and nice little trees out in the front yard and a balcony on the second floor.

The first thing you see when you walk into the house is Cash, Sapnap's dog, you pet him and give him love, you love animals and miss having one since you couldn't at college. You notice the room you entered into is a nice little room with a bathroom opposite the door and a little to the right, a little shoe rack to the left fills the rest of the small room you entered into. You continue down the house and see that the hallway opens out into a huge room, kitchen on the right and dining room table in the middle and a massive room with a cough to the right. It's a very open space, and you enjoyed that. You see the TV and some speakers, Xbox and video games below it. You notice and fireplace to the right of the TV with some beds for Sapnap's pets (this cats Mogwai, Lily, Storm and his dog Cash) next to it, you turn around and see a staircase next to the hallway you just came from. As you walk upstairs Sapnap shows you his room which is the room closest to the stairs, and you see dreams 100k play button hanging on Sapnap's wall, you never understood why he had it and not dream. The room next to his is a nice small bathroom. As your continue down the hall you see your room.

"I saved this one for you because I knew I wouldn't use that much space" Sapnap says as he opens a door to revel a nice room.

It was bigger that Sapnap's but not as big as downstairs, you walk in and across to the right of the door you see a bathroom with a nice walk-in closet. You look around more and notice this was the room with the balcony, as you walk out side the sliding glass door to the outside you see the sun shining on your (hair color) hair.

"I'll give you time to unpack" Sapnap says about to close the door

"thank you so much for letting me stay here Sapnap it means the world to me" You said looking at him and smiling, he looks at you with hesitance, deciding what to say. "Did she think I wouldn't let her stay and make her move in with you family" sapnap said to himself.

"of course Y/n" he says smiling as he closes the door.

   You put your bags next to the dresser and walk into the bathroom. It had a big mirror with two sinks, "this room was probably meant for 2 people'' you mumble to yourself. As you walk back into your room. You see lily, one of Sapnap's cats laying on the bed. You could never have cats when you were younger because your mother was allergic to them, but you always wanted one. You sit down next to her and let her sniff your hand. Once she was comfortable she climbed onto your lap and does back to sleep. You look down and smile as you pet her, you slowly move her off your lap and onto the bed again. You get up and decide where you want to put your desk that Sapnap got for you. You set up your desk opposite the bathroom door and lay your laptop, computer, monitors, speakers and microphone down along with your headphones and camera. You weren't a streamer, though you had the setup for one, you always wanted to be one. You were just too nervous and didn't even know how to start. Sapnap always tried to convince you but you blamed it on college and that you didn't have time. Maybe now that your back you could possibly start.

You put your clothes away and unpack all your stuff. Until the final thing, a poster board with pictures of all your family, poster cards and pictures of bands and artist you enjoyed, and of course all the friends you've made in collage. Your all time best friend, you would never tell sapnap, but she was number 1, Katie, then there was Gavin and Andrew, Cassie and Alexis. You hung up the pictures of you and the 6 of you and decided to check out the rest of the house.

Down the hall from your room there was a guest room, a laundry room, and a recording room that sapnap didn't have much in yet. This house is big for only one person" you thought to yourself.

You went downstairs and across the tiled floor and opened the sliding glass door on the other side of the house, there was a nice little porch and big yard with a fire pit and some logs and chairs to sit on, there was also a pool to the side.

"You didn't tell me this place had a pool" you said walking back inside

"Yea well you can really use it when it's this cold outside" sapnap said sitting on the dinning room table

"If you think this is cold you should come to Oregon" you said shutting the door. "Hey sap I'm going to bed I'm really tired" you said rubbing the back of my head

"yea that sounds like a smart idea" he said

"okie goodnight" you say, blowing a kiss. he pretends to catch it as he walks upstairs.

  You follow shortly after walking into your room. You change into sweatpants and the sapnaps Merch hoodie and lay on your bed and scroll through Twitter. You see a few dream and the rest of the mcyt tweets from today and continue to scroll. You couldn't wait to meet him and everyone else soon. You shot off your phone and slowly fall asleep.

(1074 words)

This one was a little longer than I expected :)