~Chapter 7: Greetings~

2:00 pm Houston, Texas. Yours and Sapnaps house

   It's the next day and you and Sapnap were watching HxH when Sapnap's phone goes off.

"Hey it's the boys" he says "wanna go meet them now" he says getting up and heading upstairs.

You follow him up the stairs and walk into Sapnap's room "I'll invite you to the discord call, Kay" he says, already having it open.

"okay I say, I gotta go to the bathroom first" you say lying trying to give yourself time to prepare.

"okay just text me when I should invite you" he says getting a call up.

You walk into your room, you take a deep breath and open discord. You open your phone to text Katie

You: I won't be able to call tonight :( tomorrow

Katie: ugh fine

You open the family group chat

Mom: okay love you Y/n

B/n (Chris ): send us some souvenir shit

James: Ooo yes plz

You: ofc I wouldn't forget

You text Sapnap to invite you to the call. You put your headphone on and see it pop up. You take a deep breath to calm your social anxiety down and click join

AAAHHHHHH" George screams at the top of your lungs "what the hell dream" he continues.

You hear Dream's iconic tea kettle wheeze and you start laughing, you hear them get silent because they heard your laugh "hi" you say with a smile on your face even though they can't see you. It goes silent for a while, as you log into the Minecraft server they were on.

"your voice sounds cute" George says but can't finish because of Sapnap quickly waking George "hey wai-" he says.

"sorry about George"sapnap says.

"oh no it's fine" you say giggling "it's nice to meet you George" you continue "yea it's nice to meet you too"

"Hi" dreams says "what about me" he continues.

"Oh hi dream it's really nice to meet you too" You say looking at him.

"sap says that you watch our videos" dreams says.

"yea-" you say laughing "I absolutely love you guys, you're all Hilarious" I say.

"So which one of us do you simp for the most" Sapnap said

"what" George says, confused.

"hey it's a valid question" Dream says starting to hit George for fun.

"uhhh" I say nervously, I have an answer for this, but I don't want to say, you think to yourself.

"No it's fine y/n you don't have to say" sapnap says trying to save you because he already knows your answer.

Dream starts laughing "he is saying that cuz he knows the answer" he says still laughing

George starts laughing too "so it has to be one of us two right" he says still laughing "i bet its me"

Dream was still laughing "yeah it's probably you everyone usually simps for you"

Sapnap starts cracking up "you'd be wrong dream" he says laughing in between each word

"Wrong" you say

"What" sapnap says

"So it's me" George says

"Nope" you say

"Wait then who" sapnap says

The vc was silent as George, sapnap and dream Minecraft characters stood in front of yours.

"It's techno" you say

"WHAT" dream says

"Wait I thought-" sapnap says but is cut off

"HAHA dream her favorite is your arch nemesis, I can't believe it" George says laughing hard.

You see dreams Minecraft character turn from looking at you to crouching and slowly walking away with his head down, trying to act sad.

"That's bullshit y/n I know who your favorite is" sapnap says hitting you.

"Yea that was a lie" you say hitting his back

"Wait so is it me" dream says Turing to look at you

"Maybe" you say nervously

You hear sapnap laugh "yea it is" he says

"YES" Dream screams

You feel your face turn bright red, it was true, you did have a small crush on dream. You didn't know why since you've never seen his face or spoken to him. You instantly cover your face, and hear Sapnap laughing till he cant breath.

"I hate you sap" you say but they can barely understand because your hands are still covering your face

"Oh my God she must be so red" Sapnap says still laughing, while dream is silent.

You get up, grab one of your shoes and walk into Sapnap's room.

You throw the shoe at Sapnap and stand at the door with your arms crossed.

"HEY" he says looking at you sill laughing "that hurt"

"Okay and" you say about to close to door

"Asshole" you hear Sapnap say under his breath

"What was that" you say opening the door back up

"NOTHING" you hear him shout

You walk back into your room and put your headphones back on. You hear dream and george laughing at sapnap.

"Hey that actually hurt" you hear him pout

"Yea it should've" you say in a sassy tone, you hear dream and george laugh harder "okay anyways" you continue

"Can we keep her dream" you here George say

"Yes yes I like her" dream says

You hangout on call with George and dream and Sapnap for a while, until you hear the door bell ring.

"Hey Sap who is at the door" you say in the call

"Oh i ordered pizza" he says "can you go get it" he continues

"Yea sure but no promises i'll bring you any" you say getting up and walking out of the room. You open the door and take the pizza and walk back to your room.

(930 words)

:D