~ Chapter 45: lets just forget about it ~

2 days after the carnival, 10 pm, Dream team house

What the hell, what the actual fuck, you thought to yourself as you sat there, arms sprawled across your bed staring at the ceiling. It had been 2 days since the carnival, you spent most of yesterday in a hospital. After you saw that horrible man you passed out and woke up in a hospital bed.

-

"Y/n?" You heard Dream say as you slowly opened your eyes, the ceiling light was bright, you squinted your eyes as you look up to see Dream staring at you with worry in his eyes. His green eyes sparkled from the light hitting the tears in his eyes.

You smiled as you reached your hand out to grab his face and wipe the dried tear from his cheek "babe I'm okay" you said with reassurance.

"You may be okay on the outside but,, you knew who he was,,, didn't you" he said as his smile turned into a frown. You looked up at him once more, in shock.

You turned to face away from him "I thought I did, but he is locked up in jail, we saw him" you said "it couldn't have possibly been him,, but there isn't another person who has that same tattoo and that same smirk on there face"

Dream paused for a sec before sitting back down to a chair placed next to you. "What are you thinking," he said turning to look at you with more worry.

"I don't know," you said holding both your hand up to your head "I want to forget this happened, and why, why did it happen to me"

"Y/n," Dream said stopping you in your sentence and grabbing your arm "you're not alone in this, we're going through it together," he said.

You paused for a moment and sighed,,, "you remember when we got together" you began, trying to break the silence.

Dream smirked and laughed a bit "yea" he said looking down at his feet.

"You were an idiot," you said looking over at him

"HEY," Dream said annoyed "tch whatever" he looked over at the door "you fell for it tho"

Your eyes widened as you began to blush "you fell for me first Yk" you tried to reply pointing a finger at him but he was already staring at you with an eyebrow raised and that smirk of his. You stopped and immediately shut up, "whatever" you rolled your eyes and laughed.

"And I'm glad you did babe," he said getting up to kiss your forehead, "after that I thought everything would be perfect and right in the world," he said talking over to the door.

"Well seems like the world doesn't revolve around us Dream," you said.

"Not yet at least," he said smiling as he walked out the door "I'll go tell the doctors you're okay and we will get you outa here"

"Thank you babe" you yelled as

"No problem, that's what boyfriends are for," he said shutting the door.

You smiled as you leaned back in the hospital bed.

-

What if I'm just overreacting, maybe there aren't more people out to kill other people. You thought to yourself as you sat up from the bed and looked around your room.

No y/n you got fucking shot and then someone tries to burn you alive you're not overreacting. You think as you walk over to the bathroom and put your hands on the counter.
You looked up and stared at yourself in the mirror. Nothing was new, not bruises or scars or bumps anywhere, yet. "Everything is gonna be fine, they caught the person who started the fire and the person who shot you, fine it's gonna be fine," you said as you walked downstairs.

You see George sitting at the bar with Dream holding a drink in his hand, they both look over at you, Dream smiled and George looked like he was trying not to burst out laughing. You raised one eyebrow as you continue to walk down the stairs. As your bare feet hit the cold tile floor of the final step out of the corner of your eyes you see the devil himself.

You swore you could see horns coming out of his dark hair and bandana. He screams before dumping and a huge bucket of water on your head, he backs away laughing so hard he struggles to breathe. You slowly tilt your head up staring at the boy. His smile slowly turns into a look of fear before he tries to turn down the hallway, you grab him by the collar and pull him in front of you.

"Oh your DEAD, dead," you say glaring at him, he stayed silent, you turn over to see George pounding his hand against that table laughing, Dream is looking at you as he drinks his water.
"What are you looking at pretty boy," you say,
"You of course," he says setting his cup down.

"RUN" you hear sapnap say, you look down as see he had slipped out of his shirt you were holding onto, you look back up to see the three boys running out the back door. You burst out laughing before running out there with them.

(955 words)

HIYA, like I said I'm not promising shit cuz I don't know what to do with this story what-so-ever, but, I will TRY and write a chapter when I feel like it :)

Anyways I start attack on Titan and,,,, well I am at a lose for words when I watch it
I also start haiykuu and hxh, and I also watched the demon slayer movie a couple weeks ago, what are y'all watching?