~ Chapter 38: Last Night ~

(A little bit of smut //nsfw)

12:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

You wake up to the shinning sun coming through the blinds shinning on your face and warm hands wrapped around your waist underneath your shirt... dreams shirt, wait. You turn around to see clay still asleep, no shirt on and only boxers on, you don't have pants on either, nor panties, nor a bra, only dreams shirt. You remember back to last night, the bet, you turn around to face clay, he had very apparent bruises on his neck. You look down to see bruises across your neck and chest, on your thighs as well. Your face goes red as you think to what else happened last night

-

"Don't worry baby" he paused leaning in closer to your ear, his hot breath crickles up your neck, you breath harder "I'll be gentle" his hands traced down your neck down your chest, to your stomach and farther down as he leans to put his head in between you legs

-

You shake your head as you snap back into the present, looking down at clay, still asleep. You try to get up and out of his clasp but end up waking him up. You turn over to see him pulling you closer into your chest, your hands placed against his chest. You look up to him, his eyes moved to your face with a smile on his "morning baby" he said with a grin on his face, you saw his eyes move down to your neck then chest. He looked back up to you with his cocky grin on his face remembering he was the one the made those marks.

"Good morning" you say with a smile on your face "I can't even remember what happened last night" you said as he snuggled into the crick of your neck

"That was the intention" he said as he starts to kiss your neck.

"Okay come on we gotta get up it's almost 1" you say as you run your hand through the back of his head, though his hair.

"Ok well if your gunna do that then I'm not gunna let your go for a while" he said, implieing to you rubbing the back of his head

"Okay well then I'll stop" you said moving to look him in the eyes.

"No no no plz,, can we just stay here forever" he said as he puts his head back to where it was.

"I'll be back soon love" you said kissing the top of his head sliding out of bed. You still had dreams shirt on, you looked down at it then back up to him, with his stupid cocky grin of course. You rolled your eyes and walked to the bathroom to go get changed, a simple jeans and hoodie would be fine. You walk out to see clay in his gray sweatpants laying in bed scrolling on his phone. You smirked at him and your eyes trail down to his sweatpants then back up. "Such a dirty mind jeez" he says looking back on his phone, rolling his eyes "says you" you say, walking out of the room. You walk downstairs to find George and Nick watching Attack on Titan, nick had gotten George hocked on it now and they had binged almost every episode last night, they were trying to get caught up for the next season.

"Morning boys" you say as you lean on the back of the couch, nick was about to say something to you but quickly stopped when he looked over at you, noticing the marks on your neck.

You look up at you "well glad I slept down here last night" he said turning back to the tv.

"Wait what" George said as he looked over at you, his eyes widened as he looked at your neck. "Well I'm glad Dream had the guts to finally get some, must have been something" he said laughing turning back to tv.

"Oh" you paused "it was" you say with a smile on your face turning around to the kitchen, sapnap and George snap their heads around to you, with a confused and concerned look on there faces. You open up the door of the fridge and hear Dream come down the stairs, you turn around and see George and nick standing next to him.

"What" he said looking at them, he followed their eyes, they were starring at all the bruises on his neck and abs, they were very visible. Clay looks over at you, the boys look over at you as well, they had a very concerned look on there faces. You almost spit out your water trying to hold in your laugh.

"JEEZ Y/N WHAT THE HEL- you know I don't even wanna know" George said turning back to the tv.

You began to laugh and clay joined you "okay okay I'm gunna go upstairs" you said grabbing a snack walking towards the stairs

"Are you gunna stream?" clay said

"Uh no" you paused "I'm probably just gunna chill for a bit with friends" that's was lie, you knew exactly what you were gunna do. You rush upstairs, quickly turning on your pc and starring up discord. You scroll over to your most recent texts, Dream team, among us group, Katie! Here we go. You put your headset on as you click the call button. She answer immediately,

"finally, jeez" she says

"Katie! Katie, youll never guess what happened last night" you say

(919 words)