~ Chapter 24: Coming home ~

(I totally forgot to mention this before but you were shot twice, one in your hip and it was pretty big and one in the shoulder close to the heart like I mentioned) and through this song I couldn't stop humming "coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home" :p

5:00 am Houston, Texas. Your Hospital Room

DREAMS POV

It was around 5 am when I was coming into the hospital to check on y/n, it was finally the day she would be able to come home. I didn't have to feel lonely in my bed anymore and it wouldn't be boring at the dream team house. I opened up the door to see y/n asleep on her bed. She still had bandages on her arms and an Iv in the hand she would be able to get the iv out which I was worried about because she was afraid of needles. The bandages had to stay on for a while then after there should be a scare where the bullet hit. I was very tired when I got there so I decided to sleep on the couch, I woke up every once and a while to make sure she was still okay, I was still worried even tho she was good enough to come home. It was around 11 when y/n finally woke up and was ready to come home, I was supposed to bring her home with Katie who would be arrive soon and sapnap and George would wait for us at home.

TIME SKIP

I was driving y/n home with her in the front seat and Katie in the back, y/n was playing her favorite music and singing. She couldn't wait to be home and she couldn't hide it. As we approached into the drive way I was very nervous, y/n didn't know what was inside and I was scared for it too, would she like it? Did she just wanna be alone? I couldn't tell. As I helped y/n out of the car and into the porch to the door I made her go in first, she slowly opened the door only to see balloons and confetti by the door. As she opened the door more she saw shoes that obviously weren't any of ours.

"What the hell" I heard her whisper

"SUPRISE" everyone in the house said, y/n stopped and covered her mouth as I walked in as well with Katie behind me.

"Do you like it" Katie said stepping in front of y/n looking back at her.

YOUR POV

There was a welcome home sign plasters across the end of the hallway as everyone stood under neither of it, there was Wilbur, niki, tubbo, tommy, and bad, and of course sapnap and George.

"I really hope you like it, I would've invited everyone else but they were al busy and couldn't make it" dream said stepping front of you

"I do thank you so much dream" You said hugging him

"How does it feel to be home" sapnap said coming over to hug me

"It feels amazing" you said hugging him back

"Hi y/n!!!" Tubbo said as he walked over to you to give you a hug, he was almost as tall as you even though there was an age gap.

"Hi tubbo!!" You said wrapping him in a hug "it's so good to see you"

"Do I get a hug too" George said walking over you

"Of course how could I forget" you said hugging him

"I'm so glad your home you had me worried" he said with a low tone.

"It's okay" you said smiling at him "I'm home so I'm okay"

"My turn" Wilbur said walking over to you as well

"Hello Wilbur" you said wrapping him in a hug "thank you for everything" Wilbur helped you thought the stress of streaming, he supported you and wanted to to do well "you've been so much help"

"Of course y/n" he said looking at you and smiling "I'll always be here for you"

"Hello y/n!" You say as you say niki coming up behind Wilbur "I'm so glad your okay! You had me worried" she said coming up for a hug, you and niki were the same height

"It's okay niki, I'm fine" you say smiling wrapping her in a hug

"HELLO WOMEN" you hear tommy say from behind niki

"Hello tommy" you say smiling at him.

"come here" you say holding your arms out in a hug "it's good to see you"

"It's good to see you to y/n, you had me worried" he said smiling at you, he was scary taller that you.

As you finish up saying your hellos and reassured everyone that your okay, you tell Dream that your going upstairs to put your stuff away and change into your own clothes. You walk upstairs and close the door to your bathroom behind you, you collapse on the floor. It was so much work to walk back and hug everyone, it hurt. You start to try and get up as you hear the door open fast.

"Y/n!" Dream says trying to help you up "are you okay, what happened, I knew it wasn't time for you to come home" he said helping you up, obviously worried

"No no no, dream I'm okay trust me" you said getting up and holding onto him "I'm just a little sore from hugging everyone and walking a lot, I'll be okay once I sit down" you said trying to walk over to the bed.

"Okay, are you sure" he said helping you into the bed

"I'm sure dream, you can stop worrying about me" you said

"Okay I'll leave you to change then" he said walking out and closing the door.

You sat there for a minute trying to calm yourself, it was scary being back here and when they still haven't found the man who did it. You still hadn't forgiven yourself for not saving the little girl either. You slowly got up and walked over the the bathroom, you take of the sweatshirt that dream gave you. You look in the mirror as you saw yourself covered in banndages and bruises, you hadn't seen yourself like this. You look at yourself and think back to what happen, as memories start rushing back you look at yourself in the eye as tears start to form in yours eyes. You try to hold them back but you start to remember the look on the girls face and how much it hurt you. You sit on the floor as tears flow from your face, you cover your mouth so you don't want to make anyone worry and come upstairs. As you silently cry on the floor you hear someone knock on the door of the bathroom.

"Y/n?" You hear a voice say "it's niki and Katie, y/n we are here for you"

"Come in" you say in a shaky voice, they open the door and see your crying on the floor still in a bra and sweatpants. "Hi" you say trying not to cry more.

They both walk over to you and sit on the floor with you and hug you as your cry into into there shoulders. They don't say anything as you continue crying before your able to talk. You slowly break away from there hug smiling at them with shaking hands.

"I'm sorry guys" you say wiping away tears from your cheeks.

"It's okay y/n" niki says "you went through a lot and it's okay to cry" she continued

"Yea and if you need to talk about it us girls are here for you" Katie said smiling at you

"Thank you guys thank means so much to me" you said slowly try getting up and smiling, niki and Katie help you up and leave your room as you start the get dressed. You put on nice paints and a tshirt with a jacket overtop. You look at yourself in the mirror and slowly breath so you don't cry anymore as you put a little makeup on and fix your hair. You walk down starirs and see everyone talking to everyone, there all having a good time. You smiled, as you walked downstairs to talk with everyone and enjoy your welcome home party.

(1402 words)