~ Chapter 29: Sam ~

Sunset Houston, Texas. The park

DREAMS POV

"clay..?" Y/n says with a shaky voice

  I close my eyes and push Sam back as far as I could to get her off of me, I open my eyes to see a confused but cocky look on her face before I looked back over at y/n. She had the worst expretion on her face, tears were about to roll down her face but I could tell she was mad too. I run over to her before stopping a couple feet away from her because I didn't know how she would react. What am I supposed to do, I began to panic, no matter what I said she wouldn't believe me. She saw me kissing a random girl at the place were I would take HER on OUR date. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking. As I stopped in front of her, her head began to look down and tears rolled down her face as.

I wanted to say something, anything, I wanted to say something to make her feel better and tell her how I feel and how that was just a mistake and.. how I wanted her. But when she looked back up at me and looked me in my eyes, I couldn't think straight.

YOUR POV

"Dream,,, I,, we were,,, how could you" you could barely muster out before more tears started to fall. You took a step back wanting to run back home.

"Y/n,,, y/n-n,, no plz,, this Uh,, this isn't what it looks like y/n plz" dream said, the studdering isn't helping my case here, he said to himself.

Tears were forming in his eyes but you weren't going to believe anything he said, You've been hurt to many times that you know exactly how this goes, he acts all sweet and kind almost like he is telling the truth but you knew, you knew. You look back at the girl who was now sitting on the blancket eating grapes looking you dead in the eyes with a smile on her face. You looked back down at your feet not having enough courage to look Dream in the eyes again, little did you know he was on the verge of tears and wanted to tell you everything.

You turn around and started to walk back home, before you could get a couple feet away from dream you hear him run up behind you and hug you from behind. His arms around your waist, face barried in the back of your head.

"clay,," you said with cracks in your voice

"Y/n can you plz listen to me, you know I never wanted to hurt you" he said with cracks in his voice as well.

"Plz let me go" you said looking down at his arms still wrapped around your waist, both of his hands were clinging to your shirt.

He paused, still clinging to you before he slowly let you go, you stopped

"After everything dream,, you still did this" you said still with cracks in your voice

"Y/n plz,, can you let me explain" he said

"WHAT" you screamed and spun around to look him in the eyes "what do you want to say dream"

He paused before sighing and beginning to speak "remember that one day, it was the second day that we were living together,," he began "we spent the whole day together we told each other everything, our life story's and what we were afraid off, everything. And then we watched a marvel movie and cuddled" he said starting to look down and come closer to you "you told me about your family, all the animals you had when you were younger, your brothers, and that time that your brother let the cows out and you had to go chase the down and they went into the neighborhoods yard and started to eat there crops. And how you had to work for him for a week because of it. And the time you and your brothers had a paint ball gun fight and your brother ran into a tree and you laughed for so long" you looked back up at him "I'll never forget that night, when you told me all those stories that made you happy, just seeing the smile on your face when you told me these stories made my entire week. Just seeing you that happy" he looked back up at you.

"I'll never forget that night with you" he said
"I wouldn't give it up for anything"

More tears fell down his face as he looked down. You hugged him, there was a instant shock on his face as both of you fell to the ground. You cried into his shoulder as more tears fell down your face.

"HAha okay yea bravo" you heard the girl behind the both of you laugh "that was cute and all but dream I think you forgetting someone" she said getting up and walking over to dream

"What" he said in a angry voice

"Me and you have history dream" she said grabbing the strings of his hoodie not pulling him in but twisting them around her finger "you think you can forget about me that easily"

"For her" he said talking about you "of course" he said pulling his hoodie strings back grabbing your hands and walking away.

That was the last time you heard from Sam.

(956 words)

(guys thank you sm for 2k reads that means the world to me :) plz tell me if you like this story i would love to hear from you. Also MCC IS SOON AND I CANT WAIT, I'm gunna miss techno but still)