~ Chaper 28: "oh" ~

YOUR POV

  Your had just arrived back in Houston an hour ago and were on your way back to the dream team house, you were excited to see the boys, you really missed them. You pulling to the drive way to see sapnaps car there, you hop out of the Uber and grab your luggage. As you opened the door you see sapnap and George talking in the kitchen.

"Hi guys!!" You say dropping your luggage down and running over to them to give them a hug.

"Y/N" they both say excitedly wrapping you up and a hug. "How was Oregon" sapnap said releasing you.

"Oh it was a lot of fun it was nice seeing my family you know" you said

"Did you bring us back anything" George said

"Sadly no unless you want a (favorite sports team) blanket" you said sarcastically.

"Damn" George said with a fake sad face

"Next time I got up there I promise to get you something George, or better yet you come with me" you said smiling at him

"Oooo take me too" sapnap said, sounding like a child

You laughed "of course sap I wouldn't forget about you" you paused and looked around "so where is dream at"

"Oh he is out getting food he said he will be back in a bit" sapnap said (lying trying to by dream time to set up for the date) "but why don't you go upstairs and put your stuff away"

"Yea I probably should" you said looking back at your stuff "I'll be back soon I'm gunna take a shower too"

"Okay!" You heard George say as you walk upstairs.

You walk upstairs and go into yours and dream room, you look around and see dream had moved your set up around, it was probably for better access or whatever but you didn't really understand. You put your clothes away and walk into the bathroom, you slowly take off your shirt and look at yourself in the mirror you see the scars have gone away quite a bit. Not fully but faded enough so where it wasn't to obvious. You take the rest of your clothes off and play some music as you hop into the shower.

DREAMS POV

I was almost finished setting up the date when I get a text from sapnap.

SAPNAP
Y/n just got here she wanted to know where you were

DREAM
and what did you tell her

SAPNAP
Idk man I just told her you were out getting food

DREAM
man you suck at lying
It's fine I'll figure out how to get her here

SAPNAP
Okay

As I look up from my phone for a split second I see a silhouette of a person I recognize, I furro my eyebrows in confusion as I look closer.

There walking towards me

"Hi clay" i hear them say, it was a her.

"Uhh" I say even more confused

"Did you missed me" she giggled

No, it was Sam, she was the girl that cheated on me

"Wha- how the hell- what are you doing in Texas" I said

"Wow that's no way to talk to me" she said, cocky

"Well excuse me for being confused after not talking to you for 4 years" I say, annoyed.

"I had some family up here that I'm here for the week, chill" she said walking closer to me.

I backed off

"What? Are you scared of me? I thought this would be a little more heart felt considering how long it's been" she said stopping crossing her arms standing right in front of the lights I had set up for y/n

"Oh my bad sorry if I a little iffy after what happened" I said angry "now could you please leave I don't need you here"

"Oh come on why?" She said with puppy dog eyes, which just made me more angry.

She is the reason I haven't dated anyone, the reason I was to afraid to trust people. And now I finally have someone and she's here.

She came closer to me almost inches away, she put her hands around my neck as I push her away.

"Oh? I thought-t you know it could be like old times" she said coming closer and sounding cocky.

She put her hands around my neck again, she moved in closer to my face inches, away from my lips.

She looked down at my lips, then back up into my eyes

No, stop, go away

She was kissing me

"Clay?" I hear a voice say

(764 words)

Thank you guys sm for 8k reads that means the words to me. I hope your enjoying the story <3