~ Chapter 31: The days after ~

5:30 Houston, Texas. Dream Team house

It's been a couple days since yours and dreams "date" and it wasn't to weird between you too but it was definitely off, you both stopped watching movie together at night and sleeping in the same room. He would often sleep on the couch and you told him it was fine to sleep in your room with you, but whenever he did you both would face away from each other.  You talked normally during recording just so people wouldn't think something was wrong but things were just off.

"Hey y/n" sapnap said slowing opening the door to your room to find you on your phone sitting at your desk. "How's it going"

"Good" you said "what cha doing" you looked back down at your phone.

"Just came to see what you were doing" he said falling onto your bed "Dream went to the store with George then he said he is gunna come back and stream for a bit"

"Cool" you said still looking at your phone scrolling through twitter.

"You gunna join him" he said looking over at you.

You let out a sigh "probably not" you said

"Why" sapnap said

"Cuz why would I" you said as sapnap turned over to sit on the bed "Sapnap you already know what I want to say"

"Then why not say that to him" he said

"Because he hurt me sap" you said setting your phone down on the table "how can I be with someone who I don't trust and don't know what they are thinking"

"Y/n" he said getting up "where talking about dream" he continued pulling you out of your chair and giving you and hug "just trying and be there and make in like normal"

You sighed again "I'll try"

-

DREAMS POV

"Goerge were not getting more pop tarts" I said

"Why nott" George said

"Cuz we have 50 at home now let's go" I said

-

I was driving with George in the passenger seat back home. Music was blasting on the radio and me and George were humming along.

"So your gunna stream when we get back" George said

"Yea I'm doing a charity stream" I said still looking at the road

"You hoping y/n comes in" he said

We were not stoped at a read light

"I hope but why would she" I said looking in the other direction of George

"Because Ik she wants to be there and you want her to be there too" George said looking the other way too

"George I hurt her, she doesn't want anything to do with me" I said looking over at him a little annoyed.

"Just plz talk to her" he said

I scoffed and drove off, I saw George out of the corner of my eye, he rolled his eyes at me and smiled, looking the other direction he said "you know I'm always right"

"Shut up" I said turning the car and pulling into our driveway

-

YOUR POV

"OKAY guys I'm streaming so plz don't come in" you heard Dream say from outside your room. You get up out of your chair and open the door to your room to see dream about to walk into the recording room. He stopped and turns around, he heard you open your door.

"What are you gunna be doing" you say crossing your arms and leaning against the frame if your door.

"A charity stream, might be a couple hours" he said still looking you in the eye.

"Oh" you said looking down, you see him look away and turn into the recording room "could.. could I join you" you say standing up straight now.

"Always" he said looking back at you.

(622 words)

Guys the end is coming up to be prepared