~ Chapter 41: Anxiety ~

6:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

"Hello, tubbo" you say as tubbo leads you into the nice restaurant.

"Hello, mrs. wastaken, mr. wastaken" tubbo says as she shows you a two seater table, more like two stairs next to a fence with a pressure plate. I look over at dream and I could tell he was trying not to laugh after what tubbo said.  "Your waiter will be here shortly" tubbo says as he walks away and through and door.

"So, y/n" dream says looking over at your Minecraft character "how are you on this beautiful evening"

"I am doing great, I finally get to go on this great date with a really cute guy" you said trying not to blush.

"Oh? Cute?" Dream pauses "hey y/n did I tell you this hot stream thinks I'm cute"

You laughed and you heard him laugh as well "oh wow I think she likes you then" you say

"I sure hope she does" he said laughing as well

You both laugh as niki walks up to your table "hello, my name is niki I'll be your waiter for today" she says holding a book that you presume is the menu. "What would you like"

"Um I will take a graden salad and a steak plz" you said

"I will get the same" dream says "and a margarita"

"Oooo spicing it up" you say with a laugh

"DRWEMMM, IM TO YOUNGE TO MAKE A MARGARITA" "YEA DIPSHIT" you hear tubbo and tommy scream through the call from the kitchen, you and Dream laugh your ass off until Dream can finally speak. "I'll just have a water then" he says

"Me as well" you say

You and Dream talk like it's a normal date and wait for niki to bring your food out, you had a great time until Dream he wanted to take you somewhere before the date ended.

"Dream where are we going" you say running and jumping after his bright green character.

"HURRY, it's almost over" Dream said

"what is!!!" You said confused

You round the corner of a mountain seeing a beach setting with a boat sitting in the water, the sun was setting in the distance.

"Oh wow Dream this is beautiful" you say slowly approaching the boat

"Your ready for our romantic boat ride ma'lady" Dream say getting in the boat, you hop in with him as he drives off into the sunset.

"Wow we look so cute" you said going into t5 mode.

"That's all you babe, your stunning" he says still ridding off into the inset in f5 mode as well.

"Your so amazing clay I couldn't ask for anyone better" you say blushing

"Y/n, your the only one for me, I couldn't be happier" he says

"Cant wait to kiss you" you say

"Not if I get there first" he says

"Uhhh y/n your streaming you know that right" sapnap says unmuting. You and Dream had totally forgotten you were streaming, talking like you were actually dating, which you were, but everyone didn't know that.

"Oh haha yea we know" dream says very calmly but you could tell he was freaking out. You looked over at chat and they were freaking out, thinking you both were actually dating, scared you tell Dream to head back to shore and you calmly end your stream.

"Oh my god you dumb fucks" George says

Tommy and tubbo were laughing, niki sapnap and George were concerned. You tell tommy, tubbo and niki goodbye and end the call, soon you see sapnap, George and Dream leave as well.

"Y/n.." you hear sapnap opening the door "y/n they probably won't figure it out it's was just a fake Minecraft date"

"Yea yea your right I'm just really scared" you say going to hug sapnap.

You hear clay walk in and hold your shoulder, sapnap gives you over to clay and you both walk downstairs.

"Y/n it's gunna be okay, there bound to be people that think we're dating even without that date" Dream says as he grabs a soda from the fridge

"Yea but I'm just scared, there are already enough people that hate me because they think I'm with you, how will they feel when we tell them we are actually dating" you paused "that was worse enough"

"Hey, hey hey" clay says walking over to you and hugging you. "Everything is gunna be fine, those people don't know what there talking about. They think your not right for me when there wrong, your the only one I want y/n" he pauses "and we're gunna have to tell them eventually so we will take it slow and steady until then, ok?"

"Ok.." you say quickly, very anxious.

Clay puts is finger around your chin and slowly lifts your head to face his "do I get my kiss know?" you smiled before going in to kiss him, smiling in between every kiss.

(840 words)

HELLO!!! sorry I haven't been posting regularly, have been very busy lately but I will try to poster sooner. Hope you enjoyed it :)

Also I have another story to shout out, I think it's really good and deserves more love, plz go check it out <3 'photos and dreams by littlefatboy77