~ Chapter 32: Stream ~

6:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

YOUR POV

  You follow Dream into the recording room where his set up was. It was a nice little room with a bay window on the side and a couch with a coffee table. Dreams set up was is a little corner desk with two monitors, a nice microphone, headphones and keyboard, and probably the most expensive gaming chair you could imagine.

"So what's the charity stream for" you say leaning against that back of dreams chair, trying to break the tension between the two of you.

"It's a charity to help kids who don't get presents for Christmas get them. Every person that donates the money they send will instantly go to them" he says turning on the computer and setting it up.

You walk over to the second desk where there is another extra set up for recording together, it had two monitors and nice things but certainly not better that dreams. You look over to him as he is still setting up.

"What are you gunna be doing" you say

"Probably just playing bed wars and then going on the dream smp or something" he says turning back to you "that's why I'm glad your here, we can play bad wars together and I don't have to be lonely" he continues looking back at his screen.

You turn back to your screens and start up Minecraft. You look back at Dream who is just about to hit the start stream button "ready?" He says looking back to you with a smile.

"As will ever be" you say smiling back but looking back and putting on your head set.

Dream explained to the stream what he was doing and the plan for this stream, he told them you were here and you got to say hi before he continued talking.

You both jumped into a bed wars game as Dream continued to talk and answer donations until one caught your eye.

"HI DREAM HI IRIS. We really missed you I'm glad your back in streams and videos now" the donation read out

Dream looked back at you and smiled waiting for you to answer.

"Oh my god that your sm (name of donater) yes I am back and better than ever" you said looking back at your screen

-

As the stream went on you and dream got sick of bed wars and decided to hop on the smp.

"Y/n where are you at" Dream said as both of you log into the server

"On top of erets towers in l'manburg" you say

"Okay I'll come get you" he said "I wanna take you to tommys little base so we can annoy him"

You laughed "he isn't even on, and why do we want to annoy him" you said jumping down from the towers "didn't he get exiled and quote on quote suicidal"

"Well yes but we need to make sure he won't come back here" he says running up to you

"What's that in your hand y/n" he said pausing in front of your character

It your off hand you were holding the flower Dream gave you on the first day you were here, you didn't realize you were still holding it and took it out of your hand after Dream motioned it.

"Nothing" you say looking back at his character

He pauses "nothing" he says running back leading you to tommys base

You look over at his chat and see everyone questioning what it was but no one getting it spot on. You look back at your screen, you two were at tommys base.

You and dream place a couple traps for him and take anything that he has that couple help him get back to L'manburg. "You ready to go" Dream say in a boat ready to go back. You telling him on sec and go back into tommys base to leave him some things in a chest. Some iron diamonds, chirp the music disc that dream tried to take from his barrels and a book. The book read out "dear tommy, this isn't pitty shit so just take it. This will be better and will work itself out, Dream set a trap in front of wilburs house and one at the entrance to your tent, don't get caught.  -Iris_ "

You run back to dream and get in his boat "ready" you say as we ride off and back to L'manburg.

-

It has been a couple hours since Dream started stream and you were getting a bit tired. "Hey dream I'm kinda tired and hungry, I think ima get off" you say, not to to the mic so the chat can't hear you.

"Okay" he says

You walk down stairs and grab a couple snacks and soda from downstairs and look outside the window. It was sunny and bright, even thought it was December. today was the last it would be warm enough to go outside. You walk back upstairs and into the recording room to still be there for Dream. You had him sun gold fish and sit on the couch to watch Dream play while scrolling through twitter

-

"Dream" you say

"Yea what's up" he says not looking away from the screen

"Austin asked if I can be in love or host" you say really confused

He looked back at you confused but laughs as well "well are you gunna do it"

You look past Dream at the chat, he muted his mic so they couldn't hear "I don't know I think I would actually have to be pretty and a good content creator to be on it" you said looking back at him

"Well that shouldn't be hard" he said Turing back around to his screen.

You smile "that explain why you haven't been on it tho" you say laughing a Turing back to your phone

"Uhh.." dream says turning back to you "wowww" you say

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" you say getting up, and leaning on the back of his chair again "you know I'm kidding"

-

Dream stream has been going for about 3 hours and he decided he is going to end. You were laying on the couch half asleep when you hear him say his goodbyes. He gets up and turns and looks at you, your eyes were closed he were assumed you were asleep. He walks over to you and kisses your head "goodnight y/n" he whispers to you "I'll make it up to you some how" he says walking away, you open up your eyes to see him walking out. After a few minutes you walk out of the room and downstairs to find him in the kitchen.

"So what do you wanna do now" you say leaning on the counter

"Um I don't know where are sapnap and George" he says looking back at you

"They went up to the store I think, shouldn't be back for a while" you say looking outside

"Um" he says looking outside too "I'm gunna go in the pool it seems nice enough" he says walking upstairs, he seemed nervous and upset around you still.

"Okay I don't know if ima join you" you say "I have to take a shower anyways"

(1212 words)

Thank you guys sm for 9k reads that means sm to me, next part of the story will be out tomorrow or later today :)